"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
RJ gotta take this loss. Missed layups and had like 3 crucial turnovers down the stretch.
Yeah but we lost by 5
So he’s shooting 6-30 on mostly good shot attempts? Against kids and bums? What makes you believe he’ll get any better playing stronger competition come this OCT/NOV?

Nothing and nothing makes me believe he won't get better. That's part of the fun.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he’s shooting 6-30 on mostly good shot attempts? Against kids and bums? What makes you believe he’ll get any better playing stronger competition come this OCT/NOV?
are you going to come in when Rj has good games and say something? If not go watch the nets no one forcing you to watch the Knicks breh

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
are you going to come in when Rj has good games and say something? If not go watch the nets no one forcing you to watch the Knicks breh
it's obsession fam.
knicks fans mustve teased him for years on realgm or whatever else cac forum he came from
no one colored behaves this way
I'll let him continue to have more posts about the knicks than knicks fans do :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My team played hours ago and they won. Clearly I want to watch the Knicks lose.
If RJ were to show out y'all would scream how summer league doesn't matter. The reverse should also apply
The summer league shows potential and what needs to be fixed. RJ is showing no potential and everything that needs to be fixed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's obsession fam.
knicks fans mustve teased him for years on realgm or whatever else cac forum he came from
no one colored behaves this way
I'll let him continue to have more posts about the knicks than knicks fans do :mjlol:

1. Me and you joined this forum roughly around the same time

2. I had the first rafters thread

3. I didn’t know you had to be a cac to laugh at the knicks. I’m a black man and I been laughing at y’all for 15 or so years, along with everybody else

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Kobe dominated Summer League at 17.

beloved summer league literally had less than a fraction less talent as it currently does back then
summer league was literally people trying out who has no business thinking they'd make a team.
the shyt wasnt even organized until the 2000s :mjlol:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
1. Me and you joined this forum roughly around the same time

2. I had the first rafters thread

3. I didn’t know you had to be a cac to laugh at the knicks. I’m a black man and I been laughing at y’all for 15 or so years, along with everybody else
beloved I dont give a shyt what you had.
you disappear and come back to puff your chest cause for the first time in your life your team has legit championship aspirations...that may never even come to fruition.
you will disappear the moment it gets rough for you...like nets fans do with exceptions
you wont be posting on the coli in 2 years time.
Don't quote me. You're the first weird ass nikka I've had to block on the coli :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
beloved I dont give a shyt what you had.
you disappear and come back to puff your chest cause for the first time in your life your team has legit championship aspirations...that may never even come to fruition.
you will disappear the moment it gets rough for you...like nets fans do with exceptions
you wont be posting on the coli in 2 years time.
Don't quote me. You're the first weird ass nikka I've had to block on the coli :mjlol:
I will certainly be here when the knicks Win a total of 13 games. You talking about me running, yet you quote me and then put me on ignore, so you claim, like a female :mjlol:ol “I’ll have the last word” ass dikksucker..

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
12 teams passed on Bryant in the draft, and in fact the Lakers only drafted him because they were looking to trade Vlade to clear up cap space and Charlotte showed the most interest. It wasn’t until he won the slam dunk contest that people started to take notice, so while everyone knew he had talent, it is revisionist history to believe Kobe was the second coming that everyone had their eyes on. Again, Barrett is equally young and is highly regarded by scouts. It is too early to know for sure what kind of player he will be.

Yea and 2 teams passed on MJ. Most greats get passed on at some point

Point is those who saw talent in Kobe had a good eye and him saw “all time great” talent.

Kobe put everyone on notice in preseason by the way

It’s early. I’m waiting for RJs moment. But right now he’s looking Bad More like a flawed project player that isn’t ready opposed to the potential supers STAR that simply needed polishing and guidance in a 18 year old Kobe .

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
beloved summer league literally had less than a fraction less talent as it currently does back then
summer league was literally people trying out who has no business thinking they'd make a team.
the shyt wasnt even organized until the 2000s :mjlol:
:pachaha:

17 year old Kobe would have no problem dominanting today's Summer League. 96 had very few teens playing in Summer League.