"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it’s me being overseas for the year and I won’t be able to watch most games but this is the most disconnected I’ve felt with the knicks in decades.

I’m not optimistic about anything with this team, don’t trust our players, coaching staff, our management just as clueless as the owner.
You want Dolan to be hands on again :dwillhuh::comeon::comeon:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'm not comparing them. I'm simply stating that with fukking LeBron, Miami was losing to terrible teams in the beginning of the season. It's a rotation issue and trying to find everyone's roles. I mean, we're not complaining about the talent, we're complaining about everyone's roles. We won't be nowhere near as good as a championship team but we could make the playoffs and beat a top 5 eastern team if we're not playing sloppy or having bad lineups. No one is complaining about Randle as much as they're complaining him playing with his equal in Bobby Portis. My bad bruh, we'll agree to disagree.

:russ:

This dude on one.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gotta wait till the day off to get tickets from stubhub, learned this the hard way. :francis:
Lol you’re right about that. Sometimes I like to have my shyt purchased and ready to go. Plus I work that day . I bought Miami hurricanes versus Virginia tech tickets the day of the game last month . They ended up like 40 bucks each in the third row too.