"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My fellow Knickas, it's 4th quarter, we have 7 seconds on the clock left and we're down by 2. Who do we bring in and who would be our clutch shooter to tie the game or win?

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
We should've signed either D'Angelo or Rubio. I've given up Frank, Payton is meh and DSJ is 6th man at best

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
My fellow Knickas, it's 4th quarter, we have 7 seconds on the clock left and we're down by 2. Who do we bring in and who would be our clutch shooter to tie the game or win?
Im not sure we have a clutch shooter but id say almost anyone besides Julius. If like to see RJ and Knox get opportunities like that. Trier also comes to mind because if he was to miss a game winner i dont think it would be because he froze up with fear

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I wonder whose our 5? :jbhmm:

C Randle
F Morris
F Knox
G Barrett
G Ntlikina

I think Payton will start and Fiz will end up starting Portis, Randle, and Morris together

:dead:
I wish that was our lineup. We'd be swinging out the gate with points on the board with high intensity defense.

I'd probably replace Randle with Portis so he can hold Aldridge and make Knox the PF, Morris the SF.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder whose our 5? :jbhmm:

C Randle
F Morris
F Knox
G Barrett
G Ntlikina

I think Payton will start and Fiz will end up starting Portis, Randle, and Morris together

:dead:

I think so too. I'll believe Payton didn't have the battle won as soon as he signed when anyone else starts at PG...Frank, DSJ...or Barrett with Trier at the 2. But I'm skeptical. And Portis over Knox is probably happening too...I'd take a DSJ/Frank pair off the bench but I assume Ellington is our 2 off the bench.