"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
He also said he was gonna pull plays from Latvia when KP was around :mjlol:
I completely forgot about this, even knowing Fiz never got to coach KP it was likely :duck: considering his playbook could probably fit on an index card or two :snoop:

I wish both of them were starting. Im not happy about Knox coming off the bench :scust:

He also preached everyone pushing the ball after the rebound, he's also preaching ball movement, also 90s toughness, and 3 point shooting and whatever is hot at the moment and brought up to him in an interview :mjgrin:

Fizdale is the GOAT bullsh*ter, he talks a good game so no wonder he was able to wife that girl up :mjlit: I just hope he performs better at home than he does at work :dame:
:mjlol:

I agree with all this, hes a false prophet. Gasol, ZBo and Conley carried him to success in Memphis

I would have rather had brought Woody back :dame:

Edit

It has suddenly occured to me that Dolan has hired numerous black coaches over the years (Isiah, Woodson, Fisher, Fizdale)

He deserves some of his hate but how many other team owners are doing that?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also preached everyone pushing the ball after the rebound, he's also preaching ball movement, also 90s toughness, and 3 point shooting and whatever is hot at the moment and brought up to him in an interview :mjgrin:

Fizdale is the GOAT bullsh*ter, he talks a good game so no wonder he was able to wife that girl up :mjlit: I just hope he performs better at home than he does at work :dame:
I said this all last year about Fiz . He’s just one oh those guys who do great in job interviews

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Them guys are gonna have Sprewell/Houston potential.
Should aim for them to be better than them nikkas. Sprewell and Houston ain’t taking you to a Finals in this NBA.
I wish both of them were starting. Im not happy about Knox coming off the bench :scust:

It has suddenly occured to me that Dolan has hired numerous black coaches over the years (Isiah, Woodson, Fisher, Fizdale)

He deserves some of his hate but how many other team owners are doing that?
It’s fine for now for Knox to see second units. Marcus Morris is just a flat out better basketball player at this point.

One thing that can be said about Dolan is he’s not :mjpls: when you look at his front office and coaching hires.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Should aim for them to be better than them nikkas. Sprewell and Houston ain’t taking you to a Finals in this NBA.

It’s fine for now for Knox to see second units. Marcus Morris is just a flat out better basketball player at this point.

One thing that can be said about Dolan is he’s not :mjpls: when you look at his front office and coaching hires.
They will be better and that's why I said Morris should play power forward so that RJ and Knox could start. Randle could even play 5 in some rotations. Also Knox getting limited minutes kinda kills his momentum.

Frank, RJ, Knox, Morris, Mitch should be our starting lineup.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

oxTwkNF.png