"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If Randle can keep hitting 3s like he did last game then he's not too bad next to Mitch

He is obviously the most talented player on the team aside from RJ but his bball IQ
might fukk it up.

If Randle can get it together mentally him and RJ might form a formidable duo.

I think Knox and RJ can become one too, but idk if Knox will get quality playing time coming off the bench.

Agreed. Morris is the odd man out for me. I like Zach Lowe’s prediction that we trade him to the Jazz for Dante Exum.

Daps

Yea, Barrett is the truth. I'm glad the Knicks chose him over my decision of Rui Hachimura and Cam Reddish. We got one.

Barrett has a lot of potential

He did most of this against an elite defender in Holiday which is impressive (preseason though)

In the highlights, it seems like he is a very slow player because it looks like he is moving very slow when he drives

But if you pay attention, it's due to him bumping off of his defenders as they create resistance to his path to the basket

Once he gets stronger, his drives to the basket should look faster and smoother like that third highlight

Look at how many defenders are trying to stop him throughout the video, especially on that

last drive to the basket in the full highlight video.

Last edited:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
“While Zion suited up in street clothes, hand me a 9 and I’ll defeat foes.” - N.Y. Knicks State of Mind 19-20 Season Thread

960x0.jpg

:wow:

Or

“The game ain't the same,
Got younger Knickerbockers pulling the triggers bringing fame to they name” 19-20 N.Y. Knicks Season Thread

:ahh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
“While Zion suited up in street clothes, hand me a 9 and I’ll defeat foes.” - N.Y. Knicks State of Mind 19-20 Season Thread

960x0.jpg

This shyt is fukking FLAMES

But, as a fan base on the Coli and considering how much of a good kid Zion is...that type of smoke is potentially Coli breaking.

In a different universe, I'd do it but :whoa:

If we could tweak it a bit, I'm voting for it, I love the word play and creativity. I can't disrespect Zion

Last edited:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is fukking FLAMES

But, as a fan base on the Coli and considering how much of a good kid Zion is...that type of smoke is potentially Coli breaking.

In a different universe, I'd do it but :whoa:

True...so just leave it as...

“Hand me a 9 and I’ll defeat foes...” N.Y. Knicks State Of Mind 19-20 Season Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Randle(15)/Mitch(27)/Taj(6)
Morris(15)/Portis(15)/Randle(10)/Taj(8)
Knox(25)/Morris(13)/Dotson(10)
RJ(25)/Trier(13)/Ellington(10)/Dotson(3)
Frank(16)/DSJ(16)/Elfrid(16)

Bullock/Iggy suited up

I'd try to keep a rotation like this with some interchangeable pieces at certain positions for certain games/situations and see where shyt goes. Plenty of offense with Frank to distribute inside, out, cutters, to start games and decent defense 1-4, let DSJ run the 2nd unit with Trier, Mitch and Dot to run more, Taj/Portis can run the 4 for spacing, young pieces still get the bulk of the minutes, removes some redundancies and the units that play together work well together.

Randle/RJ two man game
Knox/Morris on the wings with size
Frank to distribute

DSJ and Trier gunner backcourt with lob city to Mitch
Dotson/Ellington to keep pace and provide shooting
Taj/Portis for spacing for Mitch, rebounding

Bout to run this in 2K :ehh:

Ran it and dropped 38 with RJ, 32 with Randle but got handled by the Spurs. Had like a 20 point quarter with RJ at one point, got us back in the game in the 3rd tho. :ehh:

Gave up too much on the rebounding end which is an obvious concern for that lineup, but that offense was smooth af the whole game. Frank and DSJ dishing, Ellington and Dot with some nice spot ups. Defense trash tho, I need to get back on my 2k shyt it was horrible what went on there. :picard:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
True...so just leave it as...

“Hand me a 9 and I’ll defeat foes...” N.Y. Knicks State Of Mind 19-20 Season Thread
I'm down.

Can you mold something out of... "As Far as Coli Ops goes, Hand me a 9 & I'll defeat those"

"F Who the Ops Chose, Hand me a 9 & I'll Defeat Those"

maybe it's too long.

I LOVE THE HAND ME A 9 AND ILL DEFEAT THOSE.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

960x0.jpg

:wow:

Or

“The game ain't the same,
Got younger Knickerbockers pulling the triggers bringing fame to they name” 19-20 N.Y. Knicks Season Thread

Yooo:mindblown::banderas::banderas:If it could be made more general instead of Zion I'm all for that one but the 2nd is dope too. You know it be trolls galore smh damn shame :martin: