"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Was out and about tonight enjoying my Friday night with the fam. Came home and caught the recap and all I gotta say is randle is a fukkin dumbass :mjlol:

this nikka out here looking like Carlton grabbing the ball from will taking the last shot just to look mad stupid:russ:

we know fiz ain’t gon reign this hard head in brehs. He gon let these dudes iso all year:yeshrug:

meanwhile our youth gonna be on the bench like :mjcry:

enjoy a starting lineup of Payton, Ellington, Morris, Randle and Portis brehs:troll::mjgrin:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Just realized the Coli got rid of all the custom smileys. :pacspit:
NMKl55J.png

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I love how everyone (especially media) is now shytting on DSJ for being an atrocious player and someone that nobody would want to play with.

Meanwhile 7 months ago Knicks were fools for passing on him and he was a perfect NY player.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me Randle went rogue and not that Fiz drew jk that play with us only down by 1 with plenty of time in the clock.

Please don’t confirm my fear that Fiz is hot garbage.

:mjcry:

Also, when we said Randle was going to be a problem, I don’t think we meant it literally.

:huhldup:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He should be starting w/ RJ and whoever else fits best w/ RJ in the starting lineup.
They have great chemistry together:dame:
Notice they go on runs w/ ease when he's playing w/ RJ?
I missed last night's game but if I don't see him starting with RJ and Morris and getting significant minutes through the bulk of the season. I'm throwing in the towel til Fiz gets fired and Knox leaves to a better team. That's how obvious it is.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love how everyone (especially media) is now shytting on DSJ for being an atrocious player and someone that nobody would want to play with.

Meanwhile 7 months ago Knicks were fools for passing on him and he was a perfect NY player.
I’m willing to give DSJ a chance because he’s been dealing with an injury and believe he has more upside. Fiz needs to be fair though and this favoritism shyt him and the front office is playing is not cool. Payton has been atrocious and is going to beg for minutes. No reason to play his ass and if either frank or DSJ got hurt we still got kadeem Allen.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

It's time we waive the white flag in our Frank war. It's over.

Now my concern is Knox. Even though I was his biggest critic last season (a lot of it his fault and even more coaching fault) he clearly has all the tools to be a star player.

His biggest issues last year were his mentality, lack of confidence, shot selection and undefined role. And it looks like instead of trying to solve those issue management just compounded it through free agency :unimpressed:

My only hope is that Mike Miller from Westchester has a big enough role to make a difference with the youth.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Randle(15)/Mitch(27)/Taj(6)
Morris(15)/Portis(15)/Randle(10)/Taj(8)
Knox(25)/Morris(13)/Dotson(10)
RJ(25)/Trier(13)/Ellington(10)/Dotson(3)
Frank(16)/DSJ(16)/Elfrid(16)

Bullock/Iggy suited up

I'd try to keep a rotation like this with some interchangeable pieces at certain positions for certain games/situations and see where shyt goes. Plenty of offense with Frank to distribute inside, out, cutters, to start games and decent defense 1-4, let DSJ run the 2nd unit with Trier, Mitch and Dot to run more, Taj/Portis can run the 4 for spacing, young pieces still get the bulk of the minutes, removes some redundancies and the units that play together work well together.

Randle/RJ two man game
Knox/Morris on the wings with size
Frank to distribute

DSJ and Trier gunner backcourt with lob city to Mitch
Dotson/Ellington to keep pace and provide shooting
Taj/Portis for spacing for Mitch, rebounding

Bout to run this in 2K :ehh: