"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I just watched the highlights. The Knicks weren't bad I just hope Zion comes back healthy when we play them again.
Right.

We didn't lose on a Randle bust, we lost on DSJ and Trier's shooting woes.

A day later and I'm still not too upset.

That being said...I already can tell that Randle is going to be my new THJR with me annoying people with my support of him.:francis::shaq:

That boy hustled and just needs to be reigned in a little.

We good.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Right.

That being said...I already can tell that Randle is going to be my new THJR with me annoying people with my support of him.:francis::shaq:

We good.
I'm sorry but I'd give his minutes to Morris at the 4 for defensive purposes.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Please tell me Randle went rogue and not that Fiz drew jk that play with us only down by 1 with plenty of time in the clock.

Please don’t confirm my fear that Fiz is hot garbage.

:mjcry:

Also, when we said Randle was going to be a problem, I don’t think we meant it literally.

:huhldup:
Looked rogue and rushed to be honest.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I love how everyone (especially media) is now shytting on DSJ for being an atrocious player and someone that nobody would want to play with.

Meanwhile 7 months ago Knicks were fools for passing on him and he was a perfect NY player.
He got that Knick stimulus package:mjlol:

You even got that Mav fan who wanted DSJ to be here coming to troll us all the damn time.
I’m willing to give DSJ a chance because he’s been dealing with an injury and believe he has more upside. Fiz needs to be fair though and this favoritism shyt him and the front office is playing is not cool. Payton has been atrocious and is going to beg for minutes. No reason to play his ass and if either frank or DSJ got hurt we still got kadeem Allen.
Yea, it’s not DSJ fault his back fukked. I won’t hold that against him. But you won’t see the favoritism stop.
It's time we waive the white flag in our Frank war. It's over.

Now my concern is Knox. Even though I was his biggest critic last season (a lot of it his fault and even more coaching fault) he clearly has all the tools to be a star player.

His biggest issues last year were his mentality, lack of confidence, shot selection and undefined role. And it looks like instead of trying to solve those issue management just compounded it through free agency :unimpressed:

My only hope is that Mike Miller from Westchester has a big enough role to make a difference with the youth.
You was still fighting the Frank war? That war was a losing battle from the jump.
Right.

We good.
This guy and his high volume shooters:mjlol:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You was still fighting the Frank war? That war was a losing battle from the jump.
I'm like that Japanese soldier they found on an island 50 years later who still thought WWII was going on :mjcry:

tenor.gif

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I love how everyone (especially media) is now shytting on DSJ for being an atrocious player and someone that nobody would want to play with.

Meanwhile 7 months ago Knicks were fools for passing on him and he was a perfect NY player.
It’s how this shyt works man. Everyone is a solid or good player until they get to NY.

Daps
If Randle can keep hitting 3s like he did last game then he's not too bad next to Mitch

He is obviously the most talented player on the team aside from RJ but his bball IQ
might fukk it up.

If Randle can get it together mentally him and RJ might form a formidable duo.

I think Knox and RJ can become one too, but idk if Knox will get quality playing time coming off the bench.

Last edited: