The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Where’s the neg?

The neg, nikka?

You have bigger things to worry about.:picard:
:mjcry:We still talk but:mjcry:I've been on a roller coaster of emotions. Don’t know if I should tell her how I feel, since I told her a million times. This was one of those “break up to make up” kind of relationships until enough was enough. I fukked up. I think emotionally she’s moved on but it’s been a little tougher for me. Health and loniless may be the reason but idk brehs. How did y’all get over y’all exes?
Let's just stop with your bullshyt now before shyt gets ugly and personal, breh.:mjgrin:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:picard: the savagery:mjgrin:
Not even.

I deleted a whole paragraph about whether one of the jawns that I piped with my home colorway Starks jersey is the same chick he's talking about.

But, I'm actually a very peaceful person on the Coli...

But if nikka is going to constantly try to disrupt the only Knicks thread... Nah.

We real fans here...not hipsters.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even.

I deleted a whole paragraph about whether one of the jawns that I piped with my home colorway Starks jersey is the same chick he's talking about.

But if nikka is going to constantly try to disript the only Knicks thread... Nah.

I’m here for the long haul. Now answer my question

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Not even.

But if nikka is going to constantly try to disript the only Knicks thread... Nah.

I'm behind you my Knicks breh :salute: