"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
My squad the team y’all been crying about since free agency. And I been here since the beginning and was in the first ever rafters thread. Matter afact I started the first ever rafters thread on the coli. Who the fukk is you @Ironman ? You not no original coli head

:jbhmm:
yqu026m.png

n6ZXi8W.png

:patrice:
lLKrh2r.png

:duck:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Players really need to change their off season workouts. Teams should be more hands on in assisting players to structure and get more out of their off season.

To me it would be a lot more beneficial to have my first round draft picks work out with a former player/legend instead of just jacking up wide open shots with some 'Instagram trainer'. Wouldn't it be better for a young player to sit down and watch some tape with a guy that knows the game instead of dunking for a 1 minute IG video?

I would much rather have Frank, Knox, RJ get a hands on training with Rod Strickland, Nash, Mark Jackson, Ray Allen etc. than having them out there with a 'shot guru' for 4 months. And the physical trainers they find might be even worse.

If guys are willing to put in work then try to help them out because it looks like their own managers/teams are pretty useless.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I’m talking about being in the coli since the beginning. Read our exchange again. I’ve been here since 2012 and have a rafters thread
Breh....he exposed you.

You aren't even posting in the Nets thread, breh.

You are just embarrassing yourself.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not even.

I deleted a whole paragraph about whether one of the jawns that I piped with my home colorway Starks jersey is the same chick he's talking about.

But, I'm actually a very peaceful person on the Coli...

But if nikka is going to constantly try to disript the only Knicks thread... Nah.

We real fans here...not hipsters.

Goddam didn’t know u was a savage...
giphy.gif

Breh a professional in the morning and gangsta in the night. On some Ghost from power season one shyt :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh....he exposed you.

You aren't even posting in the Nets thread, breh.

You are just embarrassing yourself.
Reread what I wrote
My squad the team y’all been crying about since free agency . And I been here since the beginning and was in the first ever rafters thread. Matter afact I started the first ever rafters thread on the coli. Who the fukk is you @Ironman ? You not no original coli head

Now go answer knicky question :youngsabo: