"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your posting is giving off a crazy aggy vibe, b.

I see your perspective; you feel like Knox snti showing any improvement on problem areas.

Respect.

---------------------

Brehs...we are going to have a great year watching these kids develop.:wow:

I mean....the bolded is really all I said from jump if we’re being honest:manny:

seems like the Zion sonning hurt a few in this thread a bit more than they’d care to admit..

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I mean....the bolded is really all I said from jump if we’re being honest:manny:

seems like the Zion sonning hurt a few in this thread a bit more than they’d care to admit..
Knox is a son to us, my nikka, what do you expect?:hhh:

We ride for our players.

What do you think about Mitch:mjgrin:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I know it's Summer League so I'm not shocked they're not playing any pick n roll defense, but what about one on one defense? Guards are not showing any effort at all.

It's painful watching RJ and Trier together on the floor. At least Trier drove and kicked a few times. He didn't pass the ball once last year :heh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There was a play where Trier had two defenders on him and is going towards the basket and Barrett is rolling with him but he is so close he basically made the situation into 3 defenders on Trier....

Trier is not a easy guy to play around and RJ is just focused on getting his too....

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I had y'all as the worst team in the NBA again. All of the moves ya'll make are for nikkas who play no defense or an old washed nikka like Taj
Taj ain’t washed last year was one of his best career seasons. Remember that nikka ain’t come into the NBA until he was like 25. He was 21 as a freshman at USC.

Bullock can defend. We’re not expecting to be good.

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knox is a son to us, my nikka, what do you expect?:hhh:

We ride for our players.

What do you think about Mitch:mjgrin:
Thought y’all knew me better. I don’t even have that kind of track record of shyttin for no reason:francis:

Love Mitch:obama: Looks good tonight and will look even better imo next to other experienced bigs. I think he’s the only player from last year that I’d consider untouchable trade wise