"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
+/- numbers during one don't mean shyt without proper context. It's just a coincidence that Frank got subbed after he picked his third foul, the Wizards went a run. Both PGs have been ass so far
No you're right but the point I was making was Elfrid got 21 minutes to basically stand by while his team got blown out. Him and Randle weren't making any difference on the court. Knicks got 20 players.......the coach should have made a move

Also, I can't say a player is ass after watching 2 minutes of basketball. 21 minutes? Definitely

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
No you're right but the point I was making was Elfrid got 21 minutes to basically stand by while his team got blown out. Him and Randle weren't making any difference on the court. Knicks got 20 players.......the coach should have made a move

Also, I can't say a player is ass after watching 2 minutes of basketball. 21 minutes? Definitely

A superstar can play great, but if the rest of his teammates are ass during the time when he plays on the court, his +/- will most likely be shyt. Your line of thinking doesn't work. One game sample size doesn't mean shyt.