"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I can see fiz being gone mid season
The offense is way to stagnant
He can't see the obvious shyt on the court that everyone else can see. Randle started off well but he has done nothing to help keep us from getting blown out. There's no reason Portis should've gotten as much burn as he got in the first half.

I'm hoping that the decisions he's making are just preseason looks and that he is more smart and decisive in the regular season...but I have yet to see any indication of this. Which is sad because i think he's made some smart decisions offensively and defensively.

Edit: Didn't realize Frank had 3 fouls

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
+/- numbers during one don't mean shyt without proper context. It's just a coincidence that Frank got subbed after he picked his third foul, the Wizards went a run. Both PGs have been ass so far
I'd swap out and play RJ at the 1 at this point. Ellington has been efficient, Morris is good, Bring in Iggy and leave the 5 open to Taj or Mitch.

RJ
Ellington
Morris
Iggy
Taj

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
+/- numbers during one don't mean shyt without proper context. It's just a coincidence that Frank got subbed after he picked his third foul, the Wizards went a run. Both PGs have been ass so far
I missed the third foul so that's my fault

Still Zo and Kadeem Allen hasn't seen a single minute. I'm assuming they're both active

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Elfrid with the most minutes in the game with the worst +/-

Frank with the least minutes in the game with the best +/- (which admittedly means nothing)

Both have 0 points. Someone make sense of this for me.
Frank came in and fouled a shooter twice and then one offensive foul.

Elfrid passed the ball to Morris/Randle/Portis and that's where the offense stops.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
He can't see the obvious shyt on the court that everyone else can see. Randle started off well but he has done nothing to help keep us from getting blown out. There's no reason Portis should've gotten as much burn as he got in the first half.

I'm hoping that the decisions he's making are just preseason looks and that he is more smart and decisive in the regular season...but I have yet to see any indication of this. Which is sad because i think he's made some smart decisions offensively and defensively.

Edit: Didn't realize Frank had 3 fouls
He needs to preach ball movement at all times
They also need Dotson and bullock badly for spacing

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Randle-Portis combo might be the worst defensive frontcourt in the league :mjlol:
I tried to tell people that our defense is all around atrocious :manny: Portis leaving people wide open on the three point line like it's not 2019 :mjtf:

It's still only just a second pre-season game and one bad quarter so hopefully I'm wrong.