23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye...

The nikka is a Net now. Good luck to him.:yeshrug:

But if nikkas don't boo that nikka in a Garden when he comes through...well...:francis:

At the end of the day, he's right. But, fukk him anyway.:mjlol:
He’s not right about everything he’s said . The Knicks been bad for years true but not being cool and saying they didn’t win etc Knicks are still one of the most popular teams due to location and market

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
the nikka said the nets were cool like the warriors and lakers
That nikka is a dishonest insecure liar :dead:
the nikka cant admit he followed kyrie cause kyrie is his friend.
if the knicks arent cool to young people, what the hell transpired in the last 15 years that made the nets cool....it damn sure wasnt winning
The name brooklyn being attached to that franchise is the only thing "Cool" about them prior to kyrie and kd coming :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Y'all are right; I gave him too much credit.

The Knicks aren't the fukking Vancouver Grizzlies.

The Knicks are literally at the tip of every nikka with a sports opinion's mouth that seemingly just want to know what a dikk wrapped in a Knicks jersey tastes like.

The "KD to NYK" rumor was the most popular and trending thing in sports...DURING THE fukkING FINALS.

In many ways, for some weird reason, NYK is the bad guy. And, honestly...

The bad guy is ALWAYS coolest nikka in a fukking movie.
source.gif

nikkas throwing shots at a franchise that isn't trying to be respected for it's history...we are only looking for respect regarding our path to youth development, professionalism and success.

:salute:to my Knickas.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I bet a certain ex knicks fan Melo Stan is loving this KD shyt:mjlol:

You should @ me next time. You an SOHH Knicks OG, I thought you had more balls than this.

What KD said isn't wrong. Knicks have been bad for the past 20 years, sans the 3 playoff appearances during the KnicksTape era. Anyone who was LOGICALLY looking at free agency could see the Knicks had a low chance to sign any of the top '19 free agents (even though I was hoping SOMEONE would take the challenge).

I said it here before that all that tanking & losing was going to hurt the Knicks when it came to signing guys/ keeping guys. So far I was right about KP dipping because of the losing, and now unfortunately I'm right about the Knicks not signing anyone because of their losing track record.

And the 2 guys who wanted to take the challenge of restoring NYK to some sort of glory, were treated like shyt & tossed to the bushes.

Still rooting for DSJ & Mitch to do well, though.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You should @ me next time. You an SOHH Knicks OG, I thought you had more balls than this.

What KD said isn't wrong. Knicks have been bad for the past 20 years, sans the 3 playoff appearances during the KnicksTape era. Anyone who was LOGICALLY looking at free agency could see the Knicks had a low chance to sign any of the top '19 free agents (even though I was hoping SOMEONE would take the challenge).

I said it here before that all that tanking & losing was going to hurt the Knicks when it came to signing guys/ keeping guys. So far I was right about KP dipping because of the losing, and now unfortunately I'm right about the Knicks not signing anyone because of their losing track record.

And the 2 guys who wanted to take the challenge of restoring NYK to some sort of glory, were treated like shyt & tossed to the bushes.

Still rooting for DSJ & Mitch to do well, though.
I knew you’d be snooping the thread so I figured I’d :troll: and you took the bait.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
So what happens if KD comes back from his injury and the Nets still cant make it past the Bucks and/or Philly?

I can assure you there wont be no apologies for us, similar for how the media never owned up for being wrong about KD and Kyrie to the Knicks

We are one of the few teams to have blacks working in high positions like head coach and front office. All the time thats spent talking about that issue and they still cast stones at us

Me personally, i think our front office has done a great job of accumulating young talent with potential and making an effort to be more professional and gentleman like. Perry and Mills work well together, they're decisions are well thought out. Wristflaps never gave them a chance, there was nothing they could do to save him from his pride and arrogance. KPee wasnt acting in good faith so they shipped that faggit out of NY

These haters are blind to follow a snake like Durant. They all think we should feel upset and like our team failed to land star players during free agency

I think most us here are more annoyed by all of them being hell bent on attaching themselves to our jocks then we are with the Knicks offseason :mjlol:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So what happens if KD comes back from his injury and the Nets still cant make it past the Bucks and/or Philly?

I can assure you there wont be no apologies for us, similar for how the media never owned up for being wrong about KD and Kyrie to the Knicks

We are one of the few teams to have blacks working in high positions like head coach and front office. All the time thats spent talking about that issue and they still cast stones at us

Me personally, i think our front office has done a great job of accumulating young talent with potential and making an effort to be more professional and gentleman like. Perry and Mills work well together, they're decisions are well thought out. Wristflaps never gave them a chance, there was nothing they could do to save him from his pride and arrogance. KPee wasnt acting in good faith so they shipped that faggit out of NY

These haters are blind to follow a snake like Durant. They all think we should feel upset and like our team failed to land star players during free agency

I think most us here are more annoyed by all of them being hell bent on attaching themselves to our jocks then we are with the Knicks offseason :mjlol:
Someone should smack the fire out of ebros bytch ass after we beat the nets.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looking at twitter and it’s looking like elfrid Payton is getting the starting job according Ian bagley:unimpressed:

These three love giving starting jobs to whoever the fukk comes in.

If he plays like he closed last season and DSJ doesn't outplay him in the preseason, I can't be too mad. He was better than our young PG's were last year. But I thought we looked like a better team with Frank out there last game and I'm cautiously optimistic that DSJ will make a big step forward too. If that's the track then my Fizdale skepticism will continue.

Sources: Knicks' Elfrid Payton 'playing his way into the starting point guard job'

The coach thought Payton was 'fantastic' in the Knicks' win over Washington.

"He set the tone for the game on the ball and with his pace. He got a lot of people involved, kept us organized," he said. "Steady and tough."

The competition for the starting point guard spot is one of the more intriguing rotational battles for the Knicks.

Dennis Smith Jr. has been sidelined since Saturday with a back strain and was not available on Monday. So Payton was the obvious choice to start against Washington.

But, as Fizdale noted above, Payton also earned the nod by his performance in training camp. His thoughts echo what several players privately told friends about Payton's play last week: they said it looked like he was playing his way into the starting point guard job, per SNY sources.

"He was getting us settled," one player said.

Of course, the point guard decision won't be based solely on Payton's play in training camp.

The Knicks still have two weeks of practices and games to evaluate the position. But, as we noted over the summer, the expectation then was that Payton would be given every opportunity to win the starting job.

Worth noting here: Smith Jr., who was obtained in the Kristaps Porzingis trade, has started 119 out of his 122 career games. So playing off the bench would be a new, foreign role for Smith Jr.

Payton, who signed with the Knicks as a free agent this summer, had five points, five assists, two steals, two rebounds and two turnovers in 25 minutes on Monday. Backup Frank Ntilikina finished with nine points, five rebounds and three assists in 23 minutes.