"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Frank was noticeably quicker with a slicker handle and wasn’t scared to shoot
But he wasn’t afraid to shoot all the time last season, he starting taking more attempts and they wasn’t falling and people got upset he was taking shots. Obviously it’s only the first game but I need to see more.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all know me, I’m one of if not the biggest Frank supporter here. But the way y’all praising last night I don’t see it. Yea, he played better than he normally does but the way y’all talking about it doesn’t match what I’m seeing, someone help me out.

Also, maybe Frank and RJ working well off a common connection with speaking French. Lastly, Frank and Taj had good chemistry from the looks of it. I really think Taj is gonna be great for this team, he doesn’t step on the young players toes and seems supportive.

Not to mention Kadeem Allen.
nah even when washington made it close
got it down to 3 or something
frank took it up da court and with no hesitation drove into da lane aggressively and drew da foul.
hit both free throws too
its only one game but he looks faster, stronger, and less shook.

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Ellington's 3 ball stays consistent that logjam at the 2 might be a real problem :patrice:. Unless Fiz is gonna give minutes at the 3 to all our 2 guards or Zo or Wayne ends up being really bad on the defensive end, it's gonna be a war for that reserve spot.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
fukk Kevin Durant :pacspit:.

He'll forever be a follower and not a leader. If the Knicks aren't "cool", then why don't you make them "cool" you fukking bytch nikka.

A few years ago, the Sixers, Bucks, Raptors, Clippers, Jazz, etc weren't "cool" and now they are.

Man, I'm so tired of this fukk nikka :pacspit:.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Y’all know me, I’m one of if not the biggest Frank supporter here. But the way y’all praising last night I don’t see it. Yea, he played better than he normally does but the way y’all talking about it doesn’t match what I’m seeing, someone help me out.

Also, maybe Frank and RJ working well off a common connection with speaking French. Lastly, Frank and Taj had good chemistry from the looks of it. I really think Taj is gonna be great for this team, he doesn’t step on the young players toes and seems supportive.

I'm just gonna say that when the Wizards started getting blown out Frank was on the court... Then when the Wizards started making it close, Frank came in and the Knicks held on. I'm not saying that he was the sole reason the Knicks won... But he was a big part with his defense at the pg spot. He had the teams highest +/- for a reason. His aggressiveness was also key.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

He had great ball control, the ability to move the ball forward, lower turnover rate, nice passes and great defense. He works great with good scorers. If RJ, Randle and Knox could up their shooting efficiency, he'll definitely be more noticeable.