"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The kid just got pushed out the post for a defensive rebound by....Kenrich Williams.
Not to mention the total lack of awareness from him on that play with Zion. Top 10 strongest or not, be strong with the rock dude come on
I'm sorry, but what the fukk are you watching? Knox and Mitch have been on fire.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
y’all so sensitive about this kid...it’s cute. There’s no reason why he should’ve been offered in trade scenarios is all I’m saying. He looks exactly the same
He really doesn't.

Defensively, last year, he was aloof. Today, he's definitely shown that he understands his role in the defense. As you said, nothing wrong with his jumper. He doesn't look as clumsy handling the ball.

Can he get stronger? Yes, this 19 year ol kid can get stronger.

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He really doesn't.

Defensively, last year, he was aloof. Today, he's definitely shown that he understands his role in the defense. As you said, nothing wrong with his jumper. He doesn't look as clumsy handling the ball.

Can he get stronger? Yes, this 19 year ol kid can get stronger.
He’s still aloof on defense. You’re not right, we can’t be watching the same game. I blocked jumpshot because of his length doesn’t make him less aloof.

Re: the bolded....what tf is all the backlash about if you gonna agree with me? He looks no stronger than he was last year. I don’t think the handle is tight or improved much at all.

Never had an issue with his jumper. I liked it when I watched him live at UK. Liked it last year and think it will only get better year by year.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Bruh i really don’t know wtf you talking about. I been in these threads for years now cut it out.
Your posting is giving off a crazy aggy vibe, b.

I see your perspective; you feel like Knox snti showing any improvement on problem areas.

Respect.

---------------------

Brehs...we are going to have a great year watching these kids develop.:wow: