"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Sometimes Fiz says things and I'm like "this dude has a great perspective and sounds like he's got a really well thought out plan." But then every once and awhile he'll say something that I think is crazy. Knox at SG is one of the latter...honestly Fiz is like 9/10 this offseason saying the right thing though.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sometimes Fiz says things and I'm like "this dude has a great perspective and sounds like he's got a really well thought out plan." But then every once and awhile he'll say something that I think is crazy. Knox at SG is one of the latter...honestly Fiz is like 9/10 this offseason saying the right thing though.

knox at sg makes no sense
we need to stay to the basics

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Putting a player out of a natural position again and that starting 5 is terrible defensively :snoop:Knox needs to be the damn 3 and let Morris handle the four:snoop:I'd rather let Frank and RJ play together because they just seem to offset eachothers weakness and these 2 could legitimately grow together with Mitch, Zo, and Randle:snoop:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see Fiz getting fired mid season or after this season.
Damn breh that’s a little rough don’t you think.:dwillhuh:

Smh at that starting lineup though. Fiz keeps putting these ball heavy players together in lineups. Randle needs the ball , Payton needs the ball, Barrett needs the ball. Does this man know how to balance this roster out?!:what:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Who got the link for this knicks game. Let’s see what all the hype is about with RJ and this new and improved Knicks squad