NJ
Frank was the pg breh

Edit: on the low France was lengthy.
PG 6'7
SG 6'7
SF 6'8
PF 6'9
C 7'1

We could do the same thing this season and just smother teams.

Frank 6’7
RJ 6’7
Morris 6’9
Randle 6’9 (for offense)
Robinson 7

This would be my most well rounded lineup guys were talking about the other day. 2 elite defenders and an above avg defender in Morris. If we can just get avg defense out of RJ and Randle this team could be devastating. They’d be limited offensively but RJ running pick and roll with Robinson, or iso Randle in the post with Morris and Frank as shooters could work well too.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Don't do that. nikkas hit the clutch three to tie and the dagger long 2 for the win
Oh i know. I’ve BEEN a frank believer. But you’d think he was the player of the game, or he dropped 20 by how elated we were. It’s a testament to our fan base. Gobert was their most important player by far but there’s like 6 jazz fans on earth so nobody cared.

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
The FIBA game and the NBA game are completely different.

FIBA is way more physical. NBA game is way more open and less physical, and easier to score.

That plays into Frank favor.

But Honestly anybody that didn't see Franks potential, no offense, I can take your b-ball opinions seriously.

I quoted this a couple times, going back to his rookie season

Tony Parker said Frank is going to be the truth, but he doubts it’ll be in NY because ppl expect immediate results. Everything he said, sadly came to truth shortly after in that interview about the fan base/Media lack of patience in developing players

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
3GbkfY5.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
We could do the same thing this season and just smother teams.

Frank 6’7
RJ 6’7
Morris 6’9
Randle 6’9 (for offense)
Robinson 7

This would be my most well rounded lineup guys were talking about the other day. 2 elite defenders and an above avg defender in Morris. If we can just get avg defense out of RJ and Randle this team could be devastating. They’d be limited offensively but RJ running pick and roll with Robinson, or iso Randle in the post with Morris and Frank as shooters could work well too.
Man if Frankie plays like this any rotation of any guys will do damage.