Nycc comic con - worth going?

teacher

All Star
Daps
Be careful with the NYC Comic Con app. I downloaded it yesterday and was going off the info on it, didn't realize the info is from 2016. So the post I made about Stan Lee is wrong. I sent a group message to my boys and had to correct myself later. App is trash.
:snoop:

I'm sad and glad at the same time cuz the $$$ were adding up (I'm primarily going to get sh!t signed and certified)

teacher

All Star
Daps
Breh these artist commissions :damn:

Neil Adams full body sketch is $1200 :damn:

Some other artist work is $500-$800 :whew:

I got my blank BP #1 set for the gawd Stelfreeze :noah:. I'm going to try and butter Todd mcfarlane up and maybe he can hit me with a Spawn profile sketch with his signature. :ohlawd:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The Cons in general were better before EVERYONE charged for everything. I'm not sure how NYCC is but Phily, you used to be able to walk up to celebs and take pics without buying one of those ticket things. And you could prob get them to sign whatever. I do want to check out NYCC one day though

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Cons in general were better before EVERYONE charged for everything. I'm not sure how NYCC is but Phily, you used to be able to walk up to celebs and take pics without buying one of those ticket things. And you could prob get them to sign whatever. I do want to check out NYCC one day though
They charge for selfies :dead:
Some celebs have regular autographs with one rate, then premium autographs with a higher rate if you want them to sign DVDs, posters, artwork etc :dead:
Cash only :dead:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
It's fun...but the tickets are expensive.

You have to prepare to spend guap to get a good experience.

I remember in 2012 when I went...Stan Lee was there autographing his posters...and it was $300 bucks a pop. I passed on it...but thinking back I would pay for it. Some things are worth it, and atleast i got to see him in person.

overall I only ended up spending about 100-150 on books but got some GREAT deals...had fun taking pictures, playing new games and doing alot of other stuff.