NYC nikkas: how yall get b!tches in this city?

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Is it just as effective to run up in there solo and grab broads versus going with friends? All my friends are either wifed up or in investment banking so they don't go to the club looking for bytches anymore :to:

If you're the type, sure. One of my boys loves to go out solo and just randomly strike up convo with crowds of people. The confidence to do that usually ends up in him drawing the attention of the females within that group but the downside is you might get the dudes in that group salty. And if you're solo a bunch of angry, jealous dudes mad at you might not be what you want :heh: Madame X is probably the best spot to try to go solo out of what I listed.

And tell those dudes that are wifed up to cut the shyt and come out unless they really think they'd be too pulled in by temptation. I consider myself to be the best wing man because I already got a girl so all the thirsty heaux attention is funny to me more than anything else. If I can put my boys on in the process it's even better. :jawalrus:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

Just because there are a ton physically around me doesn't mean they all want to fukk me.

If there are 20 around you and you're not hideously ugly and completely retarded socially there is at least 1 whose pants you can probably talk your way into. Especially when you're out at night. They're out because they're looking for the same thing you are.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
If there are 20 around you and you're not hideously ugly and completely retarded socially there is at least 1 whose pants you can probably talk your way into. Especially when you're out at night. They're out because they're looking for the same thing you are.

A 5% chance sounds like wasted effort to me

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Most are ugly ass fukk.

Nyc has some of the worst looking women in the country.
Naw, you dead wrong on this one. Either youve never been to NYC, or you only saw an ugly block in NYC

I been in NYC all my life and just moved down south this summer... NYC chicks are on a whole nother level. But at the same time, there are so many chicks it is a dude's market. Especially a paid dude like @RamDam12 which makes his problems that much more ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You must be talking about the Bronx :mjpls: almost everywhere I go in nyc I'm constantly like :damn: :noah: :whew: because of all the beautiful women I see :bryan:

I swear sometimes I wish rape were legalized so I could get a sample of all these beautiful ass women in the city of all races colors and nationalities :ohlawd:

Naw, you dead wrong on this one. Either youve never been to NYC, or you only saw an ugly block in NYC

I been in NYC all my life and just moved down south this summer... NYC chicks are on a whole nother level. But at the same time, there are so many chicks it is a dude's market. Especially a paid dude like @RamDam12 which makes his problems that much more ridiculous.

If you think nyc woman look good I wonder what you'll do if you came to the Dmv :dream:

Top places for baddest chicks in no order.

Cali
Miami
Dmv
Atl

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

I am not "paid" by NYC standards...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Cali + Miami + ATL got some heat. NYC is right up there with them. So many flavors. DMV? :usure:

This.

ATL is GOAT for big booty black women (:ohlawd:). It's got DMV beat for that. I don't know what else is there in DMV unless you're into white women.

Yall don't get out at all :jayz:

DMV is the biggest melting pot up will fine any race of beautiful women down here.

NYC having bad bytches :jayz: