NYC nikkas: how yall get b!tches in this city?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
n*gga don't go to soho to find a girl...you will get caught up if you're new to this.

go to far rock beach in Far Rockaway on a nice day...can't believe i'm giving you one of my summer goldmines, but fukk it.

Far Rock beach has some of the baddest women with str8 personalities on the low...but make sure during some point during the initial conversation you ask if she has kids....cuz some of them are fine as hell with like 4-5 kids, no lie.

I Will Vacay To New York Off The Strength Of This Post Alone

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Be yourself. These hoes hear the same little lines and word play and all that so the best thing to do is be yourself. Be confident as well. Trust me when I say this... Females love cats from out of town! Let me repeat... Females love cats fom out of town because your supposedly"different" so use that to your advantage.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Be yourself. These hoes hear the same little lines and word play and all that so the best thing to do is be yourself. Be confident as well. Trust me when I say this... Females love cats from out of town! Let me repeat... Females love cats fom out of town because your supposedly"different" so use that to your advantage.
That screen name :noah:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:what:

Dude it doesn't matter where you go, if you want girls you need friends. You need some type of network.

"oh, my friend likes black guys i'll introduce her to you"

Then you meet her friends, then her friend's friend etc.

You got to learn how to network.

You could smash over five broads in one week if you have a big network.

Now if you just want to meet a girl, just go up to one and start a convo.

There's always something crazy going on in NYC so just bring something up and start a convo.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC women do not hesitate to give u heavy signs.

I noticed that. Not very discrete. If they like u. The flirting signals will be off the charts.

Tha being saif i was in a victoria secret with my girl and a nice looking latina asked me to cpme to the dressing room with her.

Ive had girls stick there asses at me or rub their tittes on me like 'accidentally'. But never so straight up.

Thats why i love ny. That and them european tourists love it seeing such an americanized dude in sucj an americanized setting.

Easy pickings i think. But i thnk that about anuwhere really.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Ain't no certain way of getting women and if u have 2 ask on here the shyts not gonna work. Just be yourself it's plenty of beautiful women in this world and a lot of them will fukk with you.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
U need friends my nikka. Friends who aren't like you who can expand your network. Easiest way to get broads in NYC is to know one of their friends.

This

Everything else in this thread aint gonna help you. bytches aint trying to stop n chat on a musty ass crowded hot day in NY.

If you are gonna try n talk to chicks, make sure you are in a comfortable, preferably AC environment. Or them chicks are prolly gonna be annoyed with u before you even open ya mouth.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Go to any of the following spots and sit back and let them flock -

Madame X
Le Souk
Beekman Beer Garden
Fat Black p*ssy Cat
Three Sheets Saloon

I've only recently become acquainted with some of these spots and while I'm not searching by any means (happily in a relationship :smugfavre:) it's filled with bad broads that are all inclined to run up on you in various states of sober/drunkeness. Not searching typically helps too just because it makes them more thirsty that you're not droolin all over them so you can sit back, be a smart ass and watch the show. Village, LES, Lower Manhattan in general are the typical spots for your pretty, at times drunken late night heaux.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

Madame X
Le Souk
Beekman Beer Garden
Fat Black p*ssy Cat
Three Sheets Saloon

I've only recently become acquainted with some of these spots and while I'm not searching by any means (happily in a relationship :smugfavre:) it's filled with bad broads that are all inclined to run up on you in various states of sober/drunkeness. Not searching typically helps too just because it makes them more thirsty that you're not droolin all over them so you can sit back, be a smart ass and watch the show. Village, LES, Lower Manhattan in general are the typical spots for your pretty, at times drunken late night heaux.

Thanks for dropping this knowledge, breh :whew:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

Madame X
Le Souk
Beekman Beer Garden
Fat Black p*ssy Cat
Three Sheets Saloon

Is it just as effective to run up in there solo and grab broads versus going with friends? All my friends are either wifed up or in investment banking so they don't go to the club looking for bytches anymore :to:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in my opinion the most realistic places to go are social Places like clubs,bars etc...

Or meet chicks online

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
How can you NOT get bytches in nyc? You literally trip over them everywhere you go.