NYC nikkas: how yall get b!tches in this city?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Is the easiest time of the year we already pre-viewing the goods for free
You looking for a nice wholesome girl hit the library,starbucks, parks beach, I met my girl swimming at the pool, :whoo: once I seen them thighs in a 2 piece :ohlawd:

:cook: If you looking for single mothers:shaq: just hangout outside of any of the public assistance offices :demonic:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Where in SoHo? :patrice:

n*gga don't go to soho to find a girl...you will get caught up if you're new to this.

go to far rock beach in Far Rockaway on a nice day...can't believe i'm giving you one of my summer goldmines, but fukk it.

Far Rock beach has some of the baddest women with str8 personalities on the low...but make sure during some point during the initial conversation you ask if she has kids....cuz some of them are fine as hell with like 4-5 kids, no lie.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Don't go to clubs or bars looking for women. Those places are only good for eye candy. 9/10 they already have a dude and convos/meetings usually get super awkward once they reveal that to you.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
n*gga don't go to soho to find a girl...you will get caught up if you're new to this.

go to far rock beach in Far Rockaway on a nice day...can't believe i'm giving you one of my summer goldmines, but fukk it.

Far Rock beach has some of the baddest women with str8 personalities on the low...but make sure during some point during the initial conversation you ask if she has kids....cuz some of them are fine as hell with like 4-5 kids, no lie.

Are these bytches into chubby professional black dudes? I mean I don't care about personality I'm just looking for a smash piece, but there might be some the class differences that would prevent me from forming a connection with a single mother type girl.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are these bytches into chubby professional black dudes? I mean I don't care about personality I'm just looking for a smash piece, but there might be some the class differences that would prevent me from forming a connection with a single mother type girl.

women love confidence. that's the most important thing. make them feel appreciated and special for that moment. you have to know that it's possible. if you don't think you're worthy, neither will she...and she can see that before you open your mouth to say a word.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Going to that Rockaway Beach today. I hope I find some fine as fukk, vulnerable ass single mothers who will be willing to give me dat pus :whew: