NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I still don't understand why the President and his administration haven't made this a priority. We need immigration reform now. Listen to your damn base especially in NYC where space is already tight and limited.
Biden's immigration policies aren't lax and aren't a huge departure from Trump or Obama.

Adams has a police force with the manpower and budget of a small country. Nothing is stopping him from detaining and having illegal immigrants deported.

He's just showing he can't govern and is making excuses. Elect a Former cop NYC BREHS :francis:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:ehh:

Actually... that makes sense as those states aren't over populated. The issue I think we're seeing is that these people are probably entitled and don't want to go to those places. I was watching a clip about this in Chicago and one of the things the reporter mentioned was that once a mutual friend or a relative gets to a city, word spreads. So when they get bussed from wherever they are coming from, they have options. They aren't going to ask for a ticket to Wyoming when they have people that are in NYC or Chicago.

There's clearly no holistic plan to solve this shyt nationally.
:mjlol:

Cities are full and the next move will be for the Mayors cutting deals with local suburbs to take people in. In Chicago, they're already using hotels out in black suburban neighborhoods to house migrants that got shipped out the city. Keep a eye out for HUD funded properties also, I'd bet that's on the table for migrants too as housing them would seem to align with HUD's overall mission.
Black suburbs in major historically black cities being turnt out. :wow:

The last little visible shred of black wealth will dissipate and or black people will be usurped. :jbhmm: :wow:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
what the fukk are you talking about? democrats claim that illegal immigrants are good for america. so isn't abbott doing NYC a favor?

or are democrats lying, that these illegals aren't a burden? are they lying about sanctuary cities being a good thing?

its really hard 2 say. I'm sympathetic since the United States literally cause this dysfunction from destabilizing a lot of these nations in the 80s. we created this mess in a sense.

but cali and NYC need illegal labor to stay alive. they greatly profit off it. so its weird to hear Mayor Adams walk it back.

MFers just wanna have their cake n eat it 2 I guess....

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Biden's immigration policies aren't lax and aren't a huge departure from Trump or Obama.

Adams has a police force with the manpower and budget of a small country. Nothing is stopping him from detaining and having illegal immigrants deported.

He's just showing he can't govern and is making excuses. Elect a Former cop NYC BREHS :francis:
The optics of detaining illegals in a sanctuary city in a blue state that’s been on red state ass about their in compassion towards illegals, would be a bad look on Adams.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
its really hard 2 say. I'm sympathetic since the United States literally cause this dysfunction from destabilizing a lot of these nations in the 80s. we created this mess in a sense.

but cali and NYC need illegal labor to stay alive. they greatly profit off it. so its weird to hear Mayor Adams walk it back.

MFers just wanna have their cake n eat it 2 I guess....
Cali and NYC like many American cities in this capitalist system, profit off of cutting corners and making these illegals work for cheap. It’s evil no matter side you take. There is no good optics here.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Cali and NYC like many American cities in this capitalist system, profit off of cutting corners and making these illegals work for cheap. It’s evil no matter side you take. There is no good optics here.

We saying the same thing. It is what it is. a "necessary evil" l I guess. Both blue and red states benefit off it and support it. They make it a fake "political" issue for votes to bait the voting sheep. Florida is a heavy red state. They benefit VASTLY from it. its all theater.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
what the fukk are you talking about? democrats claim that illegal immigrants are good for america. so isn't abbott doing NYC a favor?

or are democrats lying, that these illegals aren't a burden? are they lying about sanctuary cities being a good thing?
I think Adams foolishly thought the rest of the state was a) gonna rock with him and b) that migrants were gonna be cool with any place once they got a taste of being in NYC. There's a big difference between crossing the border and having to settle in Incestia, TX and getting a plane ride and a bus trip to the biggest city in the country. That's some game show prize shyt. "You and your family have a won a trip to NEW YOOOORRRRKKK! Unlimited days and nights at the Roosevelt Hotel in Midtown! and you don't have to go back home!"

What people can't understand is that during the pandemic when all the trust fund babies and anti vaxxers started getting the hell outta the city, NY residents were happy. Instead, Adams upon taking office wanted to figure out how to get the population back up, all so he can puff his chest out.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lots of jobs available that Americans don't want that immigrants will gladly take! You get a little bit of government assistance out the gate, since Americans are footing the bill for it. Overall the Americans' that have been a part of this system for decades are getting screwed here. The response from the working class to raise wages, improve benefits and overall upward mobility was not met. Instead, they are doing same thing from playbook for centuries - slave labor.
Wall street won, Main street lost.

This will be great for those coming in with nothing who can improve their situations no hate from me there. It is going to get a lot more difficult for those who are already getting some form of gov assistance and are not working. They are replacing u with a new cohort of immigrants. If you didn't get yourself out the gutter by now they probably feel you never will. Super messed up, these politicians are ruled by multi-national corporate snakes and work for them, not US.

This is happening all over the world not just here in America. Globalist agenda have created this monster.
:pacspit: :ufdup:
This is false. They come here with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Or somebody lying:jbhmm:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The optics of detaining illegals in a sanctuary city in a blue state that’s been on red state ass about their in compassion towards illegals, would be a bad look on Adams.
If he believes it's a problem and he was elected to solve the problem then how is that bad optics?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I think Adams foolishly thought the rest of the state was a) gonna rock with him and b) that migrants were gonna be cool with any place once they got a taste of being in NYC. There's a big difference between crossing the border and having to settle in Incestia, TX and getting a plane ride and a bus trip to the biggest city in the country. That's some game show prize shyt. "You and your family have a won a trip to NEW YOOOORRRRKKK! Unlimited days and nights at the Roosevelt Hotel in Midtown! and you don't have to go back home!"

What people can't understand is that during the pandemic when all the trust fund babies and anti vaxxers started getting the hell outta the city, NY residents were happy. Instead, Adams upon taking office wanted to figure out how to get the population back up, all so he can puff his chest out.

on one hand the price of good coke would prolly go down; on the other MS13 and all that BS going to keep getting stronger :manny: