NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
I Slaimon Shah for one wish the country would be flooded with more black foreigners till we are the majority. Wallah

Amazing

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
What is with this open borders trope? Borders arent open. Folks either sneak in or are let in for various reasons. Stop falling for the okey doke and focus on the fact that they are being shipped up north rather than sent back home.
They cant be sent back because they're trying to claim asylum. Adams asked for this. It's easy to talk when it's southern red states complaining, but now he has to deal with it too.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I don't really believe these politicians care about illegal immigrants at all. In fact they along with these corporations want it. These talking points are just to appease a certain voter base. I don't really buy the "omg. we don't know what to do about this. We can't stop it"

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
on one hand the price of good coke would prolly go down; on the other MS13 and all that BS going to keep getting stronger :manny:
MS13 be in Long Island and stuff. That's why Long Islanders go so hard against this even though they don't live here.

The only funny part about all this is when Adams started putting migrants in some of the whitest areas of the city. All the Staten Islanders woulda been pissed even if Guillermo and Xiomara were born in Staten Island. Putting them in a former catholic school was the last straw for a lot of white people.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
If only Joe Biden took deportation as serious as Obama did

IDK nothing about that. But I have lived in heavily diverse cities. once you open pandoras box its over. that deportation shyt don't matter anymore. thats the reality.

accountability has to play a part. I believe that in all aspects of life. you can't literally CAUSE the problem then try to reap the political voting benefits decades later lol; talk about a contradiction.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
MS13 be in Long Island and stuff. That's why Long Islanders go so hard against this even though they don't live here.

The only funny part about all this is when Adams started putting migrants in some of the whitest areas of the city. All the Staten Islanders woulda been pissed even if Guillermo and Xiomara were born in Staten Island. Putting them in a former catholic school was the last straw for a lot of white people.

I'm not gonna pretend like I'm a jailbyrd but a lot of my people in the state/feds have spoken about their presence in every system around our way. I think its deeper than u think.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They get priced out. That's what's happening down there cacs are moving to Mexico City and the shyt is mad expensive now. I was there in January. Mad Americacs and Eurocacs there.
Ok- let’s say Canada or something. Wherever. The point is, no one is trying to deal with an influx of over 100k migrants in ONE STATE/city in a year. If these people were sent to all corners of the country it wouldn’t even be a problem. If every state (hell, half the states) had 1-2 sanctuary cities, this would be better handled.

Someone above said it. Send 5-15k to N./S. Dakota, Minnesota, Wyoming, Idaho, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Maine, N./S. Carolina, West Virginia, etc.
Let every state feel this, then let’s see how folks react.

I understand people fleeing bad situations —never know if it would happen to any of us here— but a nation like this should be spreading this around this huge ass country.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
IDK nothing about that. But I have lived in heavily diverse cities. once you open pandoras box its over. that deportation shyt don't matter anymore. thats the reality.

accountability has to play a part. I believe that in all aspects of life. you can't literally CAUSE the problem then try to reap the political voting benefits decades later lol; talk about a contradiction.
Doesn't have to be over but obviously this is all by Design.

The US military can lock the border down easy but there's probably to many other alternative operations taking place that require the border to be less secure.

Americans gonna be begging to be locked in America soon

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Crazy thing is that America has a role in why so many countries are unstable. We allowed dictators and tyrants to take power, and killed or blocked trade if non-capitalists were elected by the people
Of course, which is why we need to fix our mess.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Biden's immigration policies aren't lax and aren't a huge departure from Trump or Obama.

Adams has a police force with the manpower and budget of a small country. Nothing is stopping him from detaining and having illegal immigrants deported.

He's just showing he can't govern and is making excuses. Elect a Former cop NYC BREHS :francis:

Grant it, I'll give Obama credit because they did had a immigration agreement on the table but Little Marco backed out at the last minute.

But again, don't ignore your base. NYC don't have the space. Rent is already ridiculous out there and people are barely making it. Now you stuff all these damn immigrants in the mix and New Yorkers have to adapt to them.

Biden Administration saw what southern Republicans have been doing by busing them to other states. It's been time for a major immigration overhaul.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Doesn't have to be over but obviously this is all by Design.

The US military can lock the border down easy but there's probably to many other alternative operations taking place that require the border to be less secure.

Americans gonna be begging to be locked in America soon

I believe In following the money. morality isn't a factor in anything but your household. "everyone" (meaning ALL politicians and the 1%) are all getting filthy rich off it.

thats why I say its theater. they'll get on their soapbox and say all the right or left things. but they're all in cohorts making it go down and making money hand over fist.

there is literally no incentive for them 2 "secure" borders.