"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
People laughed at hot wheels in the moment but I knew if it continued those Democratic mayors would eventually change their tune. Lightfoot was griping about it a few weeks after getting the first bus load.

It's easy to talk shyt and look like the hero taking in the migrants when it's only a bus or two, now there are thousands of them being shipped up there and that fake smile is starting to falter.

$8 million dollars per day is insane but that's the type of money that will make you realize Twitter likes and retweets and a few minutes of good press don't pay for housing and resources for thousands of migrants.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

THESE ARE THE SO CALLED
SANCTUARY CITIES.

THESE bytchES OVER HERE
ARE SHIPPING
ALL OF THESE MIGRANTS
IN CHICAGOS BLACK AREAS...
INSTEAD OF HOUSING THEM IN
THE HISPANIC AREAS.

:devil:
:evil:

I see u beat me to the punch. but yeah, I have no idea why they aren't in the little village or brighton park with they brethren.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
yup, that cripple been sending them up here as well and putting them in the black neighborhood.

it's plenty of room in the mexican barrios out here for them.

He's just sending them. Your city decides where they stay once there. Non-border states should have kept their mouths shut about the migrant issue.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
All fun and games when other states face the flood of migrants. Ain’t so easy when it’s at your front door

NYC has been a city of immigrants since day one. I guarantee that NYC has people from every nation on Google Earf living there, sprinkling in a few extra Mexicans won't destroy the city.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He's just sending them. Your city decides where they stay once there. Non-border states should have kept their mouths shut about the migrant issue.
Why would they do that when they thought they could gain political goodwill from the situation? Common sense would have told them the end result as a lot of originally stated, but they wanted the votes by any means necessary.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I’m not a fan of the rhetoric but Adams is right about one thing. If our city is going to take on these migrants then the federal government needs to step in and help us financially. It shouldn’t take much to redirect some of those border dollars to our city. It’s not like these red states are using the money.

Also we need to tax these red states that keep sending them here.

Oh, so now the Federal government needs to step in? :mjlol: .

NIMBY ass fools.:dead:.

Talk about being a sanctuary citiy and forcing poorer border towns to deal with MILLIONS more than NYC, but now cry about it.

NYC and some of these other major cities deserve this. Idiotic and illogical idea to tax red states when New York and other states with no clue have virtue signaled about welcoming illegal immigrants for years while border states have suffered. They puff out their chest saying they welcome anyone, and now that it's time they cry foul.:scust:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said I'd give them a week or so to clear up any mistakes that were made by my elite profiling squad.

You think - in the process of imagining shipping all illegals to the tip of South America - am imagining secretly targeting people who are legal as well.

This is essentially a joke and the premise is: we round up the illegals.

You think I really mean just round up random citizens?

To make your imaginary SJW happy, my imaginary profile squad will use all the methods available to target actual illegals and if they nab someone who is here legally, that person gets $500 for the hassle.
The problem is your criteria for engaging/ apprehending them. I see what time you on though. You got it