"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I would say that all non citizens should be subject to be rounded up and deported.

Not even to their home country. To the most southern tip of South America.

Catch em. Maybe give em a week or so just in case a mistake was made. Give em a chance to prove they are legal in whatever way. But then, ship them, by massive supertanker, to the tip of South America.

Make the jail kinda shytty. Make the trip kinda shytty. And send them so far south that they might just go back to the crib instead of trying to come back to America again.
So you’re sending people with Visas home too? :skip:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well NYC should welcone some asians from china, I heard they can fix the city's problem of having too many rats in the streets.

They'd just cook em

JhYoEUi.png

shyt like this, lets me know many of you are low class trash.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
how are you identifying these "non-citizens" to begin with?

If a mf can't speak English at all.. there's a clue.

But good old fashioned profiling. See a bunch of people who look like they might be from Mexico or parts further south, then do them like cops do us.

Roll up. Ask them a few questions. Check the ID. I used the phrase "round up". That includes just spotting people and apprehending them.

Explain to me what you're getting at.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
send them back to the border states
:mjlol: @ states playing hot potato with illegals.
what ever republican thought this up was a genius. Being a sanctuary city and having illegals trickle in is one thing, having them flooding the block going make shyt real and force those cities to stand on some kind of principle instead of pander trying get the hispanic vote

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a mf can't speak English at all.. there's a clue.

But good old fashioned profiling. See a bunch of people who look like they might be from Mexico or parts further south, then do them like cops do us.

Roll up. Ask them a few questions. Check the ID. I used the phrase "round up". That includes just spotting people and apprehending them.

Explain to me what you're getting at.
English is not the official language of the United States and 25% of NYC residents are not proficient in English.

I can tell you’re not interested protecting the rights of citizens you just want to round people up based on these absurd assumptions.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
English is not the official language of the United States and 25% of NYC residents are not proficient in English.

I can tell you’re not interested protecting the rights of citizens you just want to round people up based on these absurd assumptions.

I said I'd give them a week or so to clear up any mistakes that were made by my elite profiling squad.

You think - in the process of imagining shipping all illegals to the tip of South America - am imagining secretly targeting people who are legal as well.

This is essentially a joke and the premise is: we round up the illegals.

You think I really mean just round up random citizens?

To make your imaginary SJW happy, my imaginary profile squad will use all the methods available to target actual illegals and if they nab someone who is here legally, that person gets $500 for the hassle.