"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

IebkNHM.png

VdmbARQ.png

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
What?!!?:what: got entire cities with no people send them there!!!
but then all the city politicians and their contractor friends wouldn't be able to wet their beaks. the woman they're interviewing blocked homeless shelters from going up when she was on the city council, now she's a shelter landlord and pays herself $425k with no prior experience.
btw the last few seconds had me hollering, the city has a budget larger than 200 countries but has to beg for help from the red cross :mjlol:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
One of the few times he’s right though. These states all told border states to suck it up, and allow these hundreds of thousands of non citizens to suck up all local social safety nets, housing, healthcare et al for free while leaving actual Americans out in the cold. Now that they see the issue firsthand, they see how unsustainable it is and crying woe is me
All of this is true.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say that all non citizens should be subject to be rounded up and deported.

Not even to their home country. To the most southern tip of South America.

Catch em. Maybe give em a week or so just in case a mistake was made. Give em a chance to prove they are legal in whatever way. But then, ship them, by massive supertanker, to the tip of South America.
how are you identifying these "non-citizens" to begin with?