NYC brehs... nikkas is going HAM with these fireworks!

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
someone theorised that the sound of loud bangs is being normalised so murders can be commit later

stay safe
:ehh:
They've been setting off fireworks in Newark since June 4. A whole fukkin month in advance.

I'm used to the fireworks starting late June the week before July 4th not the first week of June

Where I am down south the same shyt is happening . And it’s been consistently since AT LEAST the first of June but really more like the end of May . Shyt feels kinda different . :patrice:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The cacs 3 houses down are setting them off as we speak. The new latinos are on their pouches looking like they're about to have a word with the White Man:russ:
Update the whole neighborhood was beefing last night. Some other Mexicans were partying til 1am, the brehs were playing drinking games in their backyard..... i think that white family were shooting of the works to drown ppl out. A retired cop on my block threaten to call the police. This old white lady started crying. No pigs came out though.

This shyt never happened before. Our neighbors dont even talk to one another. Only the black people do.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
$4,000? :gucci:

It’s a underground market and they’re extra cheap this year with the cancelling of all them firework display shows
You have to not be gullible and expand your state of mind. Nothing is what it seems. But You’re one of those who has to find out for yourself, the hard way- :therethere:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The police is hands off and people are bored it’s that simple. Fireworks are really cheap right now.

I was on the stoop with my bro who was letting them off I seen a whole COINTELPRO type conspiracy that people are dropping off fireworks in the hood and I just laugh
And why do you think that is?

The people are arguing to defund them, and it got the nerve to be halfway working. They just redeployed nyc's whole street team, that's 300 angry race soldiers.

And you don't think they gon respond? Are you new here?They literally just staged a coordinated nationwide strike. :mjlol:

You don't think that, if this was just the natural result of capitalistic forces, police would be taking great glee in locking nikkas up? Calls is up 2300% from last may.

No, bc, as eric adams said outright, if the community don't like police, they gon hafta handle this shyt theyself. He said it right there, how you gon deny it? :skip:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And why do you think that is?

The people are arguing to defund them, and it got the nerve to be halfway working. They just redeployed nyc's whole street team, that's 300 angry race soldiers.

And you don't think they gon respond? Are you new here?They literally just staged a coordinated nationwide strike. :mjlol:

You don't think that, if this was just the natural result of capitalistic forces, police would be taking great glee in locking nikkas up? Calls is up 2300% from last may.

No, bc, as eric adams said outright, if the community don't like police, they gon hafta handle this shyt theyself. He said it right there, how you gon deny it? :skip:
This is all an abject lesson in Retaliation and Reprisal bc the police are slowly being rendered as powerless in terms of the standard of accountability. All that gun and badge doesn’t mean shyt when they are outnumbered and outmanned with policies actually starting to be enacted against them. They are petty as fuk. Any semblance of control is what they will use. This is one mechanism. Anyone sitting here thinking this is normal every day ish and that this is street kids wilding or gang shyt have blinders on. This is bigger than that. The other issue is when those fireworks start being used as a cover up against live rounds (if they aren’t doing that already). The uptick in shootings - with no Suspects and drive ups, getting shot at stop lights and stop signs. How do you make people think that they should be afraid or need police intervention- By creating a hostile environment, instill fear and confusion- conditions of anarchy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the community don't like police, they gon hafta handle this shyt theyself. He said it right there, how you gon deny it? :skip:
Thats stupid. Community has never liked police, community dont like the people writing parking tickets either but they ain't going no were.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Police in DC ain't comin out to lock no one up over no damn fireworks for the entire month of June and 4th of July week. After that then yea but the weeks before the 4th? police are like :hubie:we got other shyt to take care of

I thought it was the same in most major cities

Plus nikkas are bored in the house with no summer jobs.

Conspiracy theories running heavy in this thread lol

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Tin foil army deep in the thread
:mjlol: Yall really in denial. Against receipts, not me.

The borough president literally told the tax paying citizens, nikkas, y'all on your own, go get shot trynna regulate these lil nikkas. :skip:

That's not a conspiracy, that really happened. They trynna get ppl kilt out here. :mindblown: