NY Breh Dies on a Trip to Colombia. Took His mom 5 Months to learn what happened

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
This is a fact. But if you going to Columbia and not trying to buy p*ssy or dope you typically not gonna have to worry about shyt like this. I done been to Columbia twice and never had no issues like this. First off, they know better. I’ll have 30 nikkas with choppas on the next flight out there. But more importantly, I wasn’t there on no type of fukkery. Straight business shyt. In and out.
Violence begets violence but this mf a bar :wow:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Of course we got this dirty Spanish fakkit aka Nicole in this thread on my dikk like the good lil bytch she is. I think what make her wanna be me the most is, she never even actually seen 12k in here life, let alone at one time cash money. Think she jealous cause she broke and I’m known for running up a bag. That’s a dirty project bytch for you tho

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tenor.gif

The terminator fantasies yall nikkas be typing on here

The fact you dweeb ass nikkas can’t understand the difference between a nikka talking shyt and a nikka being serious is actually concerning. How the fukk nikkas gonna get 30 choppas on a plane and to Columbia dumb ass lil boy?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Of course we got this dirty Spanish fakkit aka Nicole in this thread on my dikk like the good lil bytch she is. I think what make her wanna be me the most is, she never even actually seen 12k in here life, let alone at one time cash money. Think she jealous cause she broke and I’m known for running up a bag. That’s a dirty project bytch for you tho

Don't let a fukkin friendly 👻 duppy draw u out

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't let a fukkin friendly 👻 duppy draw u out

You talking bout Nicole? It ain’t even that serious. That dirty Spanish fakkit been on my dikk for years. She gonna hang on to my every post like the dirty Spanish bytch she is, then I’m gonna remind her that she wants to be me. Just shyt talking nothing more nothing less. I been making people mad and jealous my whole life. I might get depressed if people stop being obsessed with me and my life. Like I lost my mojo or something. nikkas have tried to kill me multiple times. Everybody lost and I won. I’m still here richer than all my opps

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Why don't y'all read the original article? He died of natural causes, which lines up with the mother asking him why he was breathing so slow.

Come on y'all, you gotta read the articles before commenting.
The irony is, it sounds like YOU didn't read the full article. :dead:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You talking bout Nicole? It ain’t even that serious. That dirty Spanish fakkit been on my dikk for years. She gonna hang on to my every post like the dirty Spanish bytch she is, then I’m gonna remind her that she wants to be me. Just shyt talking nothing more nothing less. I been making people mad and jealous my whole life. I might get depressed if people stop being obsessed with me and my life. Like I lost my mojo or something. nikkas have tried to kill me multiple times. Everybody lost and I won. I’m still here richer than all my opps

Good for u, brush that ☣ off ya shoulder fr x

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good for u, brush that ☣ off ya shoulder fr x

It’s not even nothing to brush off my shoulder. If Nicole annoyed me like that I would just ignore the hoe. If being on the Coli was anything more than a place for me to come talk shyt then I wouldn’t be on here. You gotta realize anyone who got multiple aliases and doing all this goofy shyt has to be broke as fukk and powerless in life. You just gotta understand what makes a troll tick. shyt is always a miserable broke mothafuka crying out for attention.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
It’s not even nothing to brush off my shoulder. If Nicole annoyed me like that I would just ignore the hoe. If being on the Coli was anything more than a place for me to come talk shyt then I wouldn’t be on here. You gotta realize anyone who got multiple aliases and doing all this goofy shyt has to be broke as fukk and powerless in life. You just gotta understand what makes a troll tick. shyt is always a miserable broke mothafuka crying out for attention.

Very much Agreed you defo hit 🔨the nail on head

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Colombia has turned into DR
In the 80s and 90s Colombia was a narco state with FARC separatists bombing the country to hell. If memory serves in one day they wiped out half the country’s Supreme Court. Escobar blue up a plane to kill a political. This passport bro narrative is unfortunate as the country has achieved a sense of normalcy and stability generations haven’t experienced before.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
im rolling 9 deep with dc philly and nigerian nikkas. im well affliated and protected
:troll:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
he might've had some shyt down there with people poisoning him. Read the article. It said "But his phone, iPad and wallet had vanished, his mother said.". Sounds shady as shyt.

His phone, ipad and wallet were robbed.

If I was a bettin man, I’d bet some demon prostitute had something to do with his natural causes

The irony is, it sounds like YOU didn't read the full article. :dead:
Wouldn't it make sense too that he was robbed after his body was discovered? Esp seeing that there were no signs of foul play. I did read the article but it is pretty clear to me from what the mom said, his signs of distress and being sick, a long with the autopsy, that dude really did die of natural causes. The suitcase with women's belongings and also his stuff missing is suspicious but also not indicative of foul play. Poor guy probably died and was robbed afterwards