NY Breh Dies on a Trip to Colombia. Took His mom 5 Months to learn what happened

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is a fact. But if you going to Columbia and not trying to buy p*ssy or dope you typically not gonna have to worry about shyt like this. I done been to Columbia twice and never had no issues like this. First off, they know better. I’ll have 30 nikkas with choppas on the next flight out there. But more importantly, I wasn’t there on no type of fukkery. Straight business shyt. In and out.
you got sense.

some of these cats think that you can move like you do in more westernized countries in 3rd world joints. Especially solo.

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you got sense.

some of these cats think that you can move like you do in more westernized countries like 3rd world joints. Especially solo.

I’m a tough ass nikka. But when you out of bounds you out of bounds and gotta act/move accordingly. Especially in a much poorer country than the one you from. Like not even wearing no jewelry or shyt like that. Like why? Even some shyt as simple as walking down the street on your phone. They will snatch the fukk out an iPhone in spots like that. Don’t have to be scary, your awareness just has to be heightened. And I’m not sure if he was buying p*ssy, but going to Columbia solo to buy p*ssy not really a good idea. Sometimes what’s saving you from being a lick is being in a group or at least with one other person. Good luck trying to explore the underworld in another country by yourself and with no connections at all.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this brother wasn't over there passport bro-ing. :francis: nikka you live in Brooklyn, all you have to do is drive 40 minutes to Queens or an hour to the Bronx and you have thousands of Spanish women fresh off the boat for your choosing. Ain't no need to travel to an entirely different continent for that nonsense.:francis:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This is a fact. But if you going to Columbia and not trying to buy p*ssy or dope you typically not gonna have to worry about shyt like this. I done been to Columbia twice and never had no issues like this. First off, they know better. I’ll have 30 nikkas with choppas on the next flight out there. But more importantly, I wasn’t there on no type of fukkery. Straight business shyt. In and out.
tenor.gif

The terminator fantasies yall nikkas be typing on here

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Hi crybaby quick question where were them 30 nikkas at when them Memphis nikkas stripped and robbed you for 12 bands then?
:patrice:

Got Robbed and Stripped for 12 Bands!
I wish I was lying. Don’t ask me no details. Just come talk shyt. nikkas got my stick too. And they tried to kill me. I’m just happy to be alive. I gotta get out the city for a day and clear my mind. nikkas really had the water running in my bathroom so the noise wouldn’t be loud. fukk nikkas tried to take out. I’m hot as fukk but happy to be alive and can’t be mad at no one but myself smh
:mjgrin:
nikkas got my stick too.
:duck::russ::mjcry::mjlol::duck:
Robbed in your own hood but we supposed to believe you got hittas in a foreign country?

Yall Coli nikkas bro. And to think you actually 44 years old lying like a mf

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
The female clothes may have been his. :yeshrug:

Or he may have copped them in America and brought them down there for a woman he met online.

Either way, it sucks to lose a child and so far away from you at that. Good luck ever finding out what really happened and holding someone accountable. These countries hate black people.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
These countries hate black people.
I'm not saying you're wrong, esp. when it comes to Bogota but just keep in mind, that I'm in Cali now, the city with the highest number of Afro ppl, a week after the largest Afro music festival, Petronio Alverez, and I'm going to Quibdo, which is the capital of an Afro department, for another Afro festival called San Pacho.