NY Breh Dies on a Trip to Colombia. Took His mom 5 Months to learn what happened

coldcall

All Star
Daps
You know Colombia is lying about their murder rate if this many passport bros have been killed in such a short amount time. How thirsty do you have to be to still want to go there.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
The female clothes may have been his. :yeshrug:

Or he may have copped them in America and brought them down there for a woman he met online.

Either way, it sucks to lose a child and so far away from you at that. Good luck ever finding out what really happened and holding someone accountable. These countries hate black people.

Im just happy you didn’t spell lose “loose” :wow:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
"Shortly before Watson’s visit, the US Embassy in Bogotá issued a warning about eight suspicious deaths of US citizens in Medellin between November 1 and December 31. Last year, the embassy warned that robbers were drugging tourists in the country with scopolamine, a drug nicknamed “devil’s breath.”

when the US Embassy is telling you to :whoa: . You listen.

Passport bro ass nikka most likely tried to get some high risk uncut Colombian bbl 🐱 and ended up slumped in his airbnb bathroom.

Online stock trader/entrepreneur living at home with his parents going to colombia by himself just to travel the world. Nah bro was prolly a sneaky forex nikka wit 12 awareness on madden, travelling to try and accumulate some low premium spanish cave demon 🐱

This is a fact. But if you going to Columbia and not trying to buy p*ssy or dope you typically not gonna have to worry about shyt like this. I done been to Columbia twice and never had no issues like this. First off, they know better. I’ll have 30 nikkas with choppas on the next flight out there. But more importantly, I wasn’t there on no type of fukkery. Straight business shyt. In and out.

This is the dark side of tourism and the whole culture of traveling IMO.

Call me bias but why would I risk traveling to countries that are worse off that I could face those type of risks??

I’m a tough ass nikka. But when you out of bounds you out of bounds and gotta act/move accordingly. Especially in a much poorer country than the one you from. Like not even wearing no jewelry or shyt like that. Like why? Even some shyt as simple as walking down the street on your phone. They will snatch the fukk out an iPhone in spots like that. Don’t have to be scary, your awareness just has to be heightened. And I’m not sure if he was buying p*ssy, but going to Columbia solo to buy p*ssy not really a good idea. Sometimes what’s saving you from being a lick is being in a group or at least with one other person. Good luck trying to explore the underworld in another country by yourself and with no connections at all.
Why don't y'all read the original article? He died of natural causes, which lines up with the mother asking him why he was breathing so slow.

Come on y'all, you gotta read the articles before commenting.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why don't y'all read the original article? He died of natural causes, which lines up with the mother asking him why he was breathing so slow.

he might've had some shyt down there with people poisoning him. Read the article. It said "But his phone, iPad and wallet had vanished, his mother said.". Sounds shady as shyt.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m a tough ass nikka. But when you out of bounds you out of bounds and gotta act/move accordingly. Especially in a much poorer country than the one you from. Like not even wearing no jewelry or shyt like that. Like why? Even some shyt as simple as walking down the street on your phone. They will snatch the fukk out an iPhone in spots like that. Don’t have to be scary, your awareness just has to be heightened. And I’m not sure if he was buying p*ssy, but going to Columbia solo to buy p*ssy not really a good idea. Sometimes what’s saving you from being a lick is being in a group or at least with one other person. Good luck trying to explore the underworld in another country by yourself and with no connections at all.

From a short Youtube documentary I saw on him, I don't think he was trying to buy p*ssy. His mom said he was traveling the world and had been to europe, mexico, etc. He was heading to Portugal after his Colombian trip.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

His phone, ipad and wallet were robbed.

If I was a bettin man, I’d bet some demon prostitute had something to do with his natural causes

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
His phone, ipad and wallet were robbed.

If I was a bettin man, I’d bet some demon prostitute had something to do with his natural causes
It’s possible but truthfully even if it wasn’t a ho or if it was natural causes, I don’t trust all that not getting snatched up on some :manny: shyt regardless. Thems is valuables any way you cut it