NXT TakeOver 11/23/19: WarGames 3

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukk the bullshyt...Riddle/Balor was match of night.
I could see an argument being made for them. I think the men's wargames match was the most fun match, and Balor vs Riddle was the best wrestling match. I think the women's wargames match had some cool spots, but the wrong team won. Shayna's team should've won with the story being Ripley and Blandice doing everything in their power to overcome the odds, but in the end failing to get the W. I just don't get why you'd have Shayna lose clean right before a big match at a big ppv.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I was so fukking nervous watching Ciampa set up that spot. The actual spot on the fall was safe because like others have said Ciampa was protecting Cole’s neck and it ended up being flat on the back but the set up had so many things that could’ve gone wrong if either one of them would’ve slipped or lost balance
:wow:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
women war games is lit

triple threat should've ended with The Bitter End. Adding that 1 extra minute for yet ANOTHER senton spot from Dain was pointless

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I could see an argument being made for them. I think the men's wargames match was the most fun match, and Balor vs Riddle was the best wrestling match. I think the women's wargames match had some cool spots, but the wrong team won. Shayna's team should've won with the story being Ripley and Blandice doing everything in their power to overcome the odds, but in the end failing to get the W. I just don't get why you'd have Shayna lose clean right before a big match at a big ppv.
Yea two people beating four was dumb,
I did call kai’s heel turn tho, I’m sure she is the one that laid everyone out last week

overall it was a good show, I think it being overshadowed by their envolvment in SS tho. It’s like this was a small time side story to the main story on Sunday.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
they just fought a War Games match outside of Toni. It'd be a failure by creative to not work that in.

It would.

It would also be a failure if that didn't come up during any of TUE's matches but something tells me it will be conveniently forgotten at least for Adam Cole.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

To get Ripely over as a star and next challenger for the NXT Women's title.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
gon have to pull out the burner on him

76705146_10156804634237742_4879049377575862272_n.jpg
:what:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were going to do a 4-2 Wargames, I would have liked to see Rhea and Mia. It makes sense storyline wise they way they did it, but Mia whipping everyone with kendo sticks would have been more realistic. Like I said, it made sense why did what they did and the ending was realistic, I just can’t see Candace as someone who cam come through in the clutch like that.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably been said before but the Dakota Kai heel turn was really really well done.