NXT TakeOver 11/23/19: WarGames 3

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
You can’t be serious man. She has potential, but as of now, she sucks, and is just Billie Kay with a dental license and less charisma.
different strokes fam.

I think Britt is a hard-worker who comes in prepared, she has her look down to a T. She doesn't pander to social media smarks. I like her :manny:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i dare anybody in here to try to tell me this ain't better than Full Gear
Womens wargames and the triple threat were good, rest was average and I felt super underwhelmed that KO is coming back, nah Full gear was better

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This doesn't mean KO is NXT for good. He was just likely just getting back at UE for jumping him on Raw.

I will be awkward to have him on Team Raw tho after that.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Women's match was better than the men's match. Men's had way, way too much down time of literally nothing going on and all the big spots taking forever to set up. Lol at both of them having the same general finish, just like the ladder matches. I was really surprised to not hear any CM Punk chants not just before the 4th man came out, but all over the whole show even with Riddle hit a GTS.

Riddle/Balor I don't think really kicked it into high gear, and the only difference in the ring was Balor now frowns instead of smiles. Not only did he not wrestle like shythead Prince Devitt, he didn't even wrestle like a heel at all. Just did his normal routine.

Triple threat definitely went longer than it needed to be (this had 3 legit false finishes before going into the actual outta nowhere finish) but was better than what I would have imagined or gave a shyt based on how dull the build for it was.