NXT TakeOver 11/23/19: WarGames 3

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I've never heard/read someone call a woman a dime just because she's wifey material (by their standards). :dead:
if you're not settling down with someone who you consider a dime, what the fukk are you getting married for? not that cole and baker are married yet, but they're certainly committed.

a dime is way more than looks. it's personality, likability, the person you wanna spend the rest of your life with.

i feel like i'm explaining this to a 10th grader. i hope you understand where i am coming from

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
if you're not settling down with someone who you consider a dime, what the fukk are you getting married for? not that cole and baker are married yet, but they're certainly committed.

a dime is way more than looks. it's personality, likability, the person you wanna spend the rest of your life with.

i feel like i'm explaining this to a 10th grader. i hope you understand where i am coming from

Where I'm from a dime is based on looks, as I'm sure it is with most of the population. When you see a fine ass woman in the streets she's automatically called a dime. You don't even know her.

Maybe the word has "evolved," similar to PAWG. :beli:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Where I'm from a dimepiece is based on looks, as I'm sure it is with most of the population. When you see a fine ass woman in the streets she's automatically called a dime.

Maybe the word has "evolved," similar to PAWG. :beli:
fair enough. i guess "fine ass woman" is subjective. I look at britt and I see a very attractive woman. Again, different strokes :manny: