NXT TakeOver 11/23/19: WarGames 3

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Riddle is twice the worker he was on the indies. And the fukkery he's been involved in just off the Goldberg stuff has changed his career in a lot of senses. I think it's more they are hesitant to just lean in to his natural personality as... a dude with a fukking magic mushroom tattoo on his ribs who obviously smoke(s/d) a lot of weed. So there's a fair bit of start/stop.
Riddle gonna be fine, though. Godforbid he manages to add 15lbs of muscle without losing much in his mobility - dude is set to be on top on Smackdown. Fox is crazy if they wouldn't love to have him with his background and skills sitting on top of their pro-wrestling show.
kids are gonna love him on SD breh

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Finn "The Undietaker" Balor
GenuinePleasingFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
kids are gonna love him on SD breh

It's the Brock Lesnar concept for this new age of people - kids/women would love a legitimate badass who is laid back and doesn't give a shyt until he's forced to put paws on someone. You can see that shift in media these days - less of the hotheaded bruisers, more of the 'come on, bro, you sure you want to do this?' types that will definitely lay a motherfukker out.

I mean it. He gets 15-20lbs bigger, and Vince'll see cuh and be all about it. He's half-Von Erich, half-shoot fighter in a IDGAF package.

That being said, they are working this match sloppy as shyt, like they don't want to take too much damage... I imagine maybe Riddle's on SS tomorrow so they don't want to end up hurt?

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I mean it. He gets 15-20lbs bigger, and Vince'll see cuh and be all about it. He's half-Von Erich, half-shoot fighter in a IDGAF package.

That being said, they are working this match sloppy as shyt, like they don't want to take too much damage... I imagine maybe Riddle's on SS tomorrow so they don't want to end up hurt?
i don't think riddle needs to get any bigger n/h

but yeah this seems like more of a mat-based deal. i don't think riddle wants to try that backflip over the top rope again :whoa: