NXT TakeOver 11/23/19: WarGames 3

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
giphy.gif
Ay yo, when I come through up in the mother fukkin place
You don't want me to call widda gun in yo face!
Down with a frown, I'm a really sad clown
I've become the-
Reciter, all nighter, all righter!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ay yo, when I come through up in the mother fukkin place
You don't want me to call widda gun in yo face!
Down with a frown, I'm a really sad clown
I've become the-
Reciter, all nighter, all righter!
It's sad that OG Loc was the father of many of the mumble mouth "rappers" today

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:francis:Why it feels like the Bro fell off after leaving the indies? Like this promo, Balor looks like a million bucks like the Bro looks all sorts of washed.
Riddle is twice the worker he was on the indies. And the fukkery he's been involved in just off the Goldberg stuff has changed his career in a lot of senses. I think it's more they are hesitant to just lean in to his natural personality as... a dude with a fukking magic mushroom tattoo on his ribs who obviously smoke(s/d) a lot of weed. So there's a fair bit of start/stop.
Riddle gonna be fine, though. Godforbid he manages to add 15lbs of muscle without losing much in his mobility - dude is set to be on top on Smackdown. Fox is crazy if they wouldn't love to have him with his background and skills sitting on top of their pro-wrestling show.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's why it's him. They're hiding their hand with it, but he was taken off TV by the UE jumping him to remove him from his shot at the NA title. So he has an inbuilt grudge, and it'll be a big return for a big pop, and at the same time, it'll allow him to hit the major match types in NXT. I could even see him getting a callup at this - though I fukking pray that's not the case because he never needs to be in Vince's hands.
:ehh: