NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Reading through those Twitter comments is straight up nauseating.

The amount of hate motherfukkers have in this world is ridiculous.

Immediately saw "ooh they just gonna release them in 6 months what's the point" and dipped.

This is why I try to avoid comment sections now. Nba too. Toxic ass people everywhere:francis::francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Of the women signed I think the two best bets for becoming stars are MAGA chick with the cakes and Mace's sister.

MAGA Cakes seems to be much further ahead in terms of training than the other women and she just has a package that WWE likes in its women.

And once Mace's sister adds some muscle to her they will push her to the moon as a female giant.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Their expectations are too high.

For every outstanding talent who pans out like Bianca Belair, another 5 aren't going to connect like that.

I don't know what the answer is tho. Be cause you should always be looking for more talent
Triple HHH treated Bianca like a mid carder when I watched NXT. Vince was the one who believed in her and sadly, his bytchass squashed her.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Samoa Joe on NXT changes.

“Absolutely, it always changes,” Joe stated. “This is the thing that really is a touch confusing about the ‘NXT is changing’ thing. It’s never been the same thing its entire existence. From when I entered NXT to now, it’s been drastically different, it’s changed so much."

“The athlete, the stars that have come from NXT have completely shifted over from 4,3,2,1 year ago. To see this big vale of surprise that things are changing in NXT, it’s just yet another evolution of NXT and it will change again and after that it will change yet again. I’m failing to see the uproar when NXT is essentially doing what it has always done and what it will continue to do in the future.”

No lies told