Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Gotta love active crowds, it's better than people sitting there and doing nothing. How else am I supposed to judge a person's popularity other than crowd reaction? The rest is all subjective.

My issue is I'm not sure how "real" the crowd is. Like the Chase-U shyt felt super manufactured, to me.

Of course they feel over, now for real. The Judgement Day, Corbin and Seth reactions felt real, too.

I don't know how to fully explain it, but, sometimes it feels manufactured--like they're directed who to cheer and boo.

As for Tiffany, she doesn't get heat, either. I don't know. I ask because I'm have a weird time trying to figure it out.

I love NXT all the same.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
My issue is I'm not sure how "real" the crowd is. Like the Chase-U shyt felt super manufactured, to me.

Of course they feel over, now for real. The Judgement Day, Corbin and Seth reactions felt real, too.

I don't know how to fully explain it, but, sometimes it feels manufactured--like they're directed who to cheer and boo.

As for Tiffany, she doesn't get heat, either. I don't know. I ask because I'm have a weird time trying to figure it out.

I love NXT all the same.
Chase U crowd section are plants, they are recruits so that is. If they weren't over tho the other people wouldn't join in, trust me.

Nah that crowd boos and cheers who they want. Case in point, Dana Brooke this week. Crowd was rooting for Cora. They ain't manufacturing that.

They boo Tiffany. Not sure what else you want them to do. Crowd goes nuts for Thea when they are out there together.

In the end don't think too much about it and just enjoy it.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They passing this new girl off as Eastern European but she sounds like any other American white girl. :russ:

Damn she got some Kill Bill skills :leon:

Karmen was pretty good in her debut :ehh:

Last edited: