Daps

IMG_1306.png

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
@CBoz who would you say is the most popular NXT star in terms of fans?
Currently? If so, I'd have no way to measure that other than the crowd reaction from the shows and right now it has to be Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams.

For the women it's probably Roxanne Perez and Thea Hail.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Currently? If so, I'd have no way to measure that other than the crowd reaction from the shows and right now it has to be Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams.

For the women it's probably Roxanne Perez and Thea Hail.
Was definitely gonna say Melo. I was just randomly thinking about the Bash and remember Melo being all over doing promo for the Battleground PLE.

Tiffany got stans and getting that "push" in terms of commercials and vignettes and but doesn't seem that popular.

I was just wondering. The NXT crowd is the worst thing about the show. So, you can't measure by that.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Was definitely gonna say Melo. I was just randomly thinking about the Bash and remember Melo being all over doing promo for the Battleground PLE.

Tiffany got stans and getting that "push" in terms of commercials and vignettes and but doesn't seem that popular.

I was just wondering. The NXT crowd is the worst thing about the show. So, you can't measure by that.
Well heels are not going to be popular by the regular crowds. So you won't see any cheers for Tiffany. You have to measure the boos for a heel's "popularity."

Crowd for NXT is great in my opinion. Guys who work there, HBK and trainers, Seth, all say the NXT crowd is the measuring stick and it has been pretty much since Full Sail.

Gotta love active crowds, it's better than people sitting there and doing nothing. How else am I supposed to judge a person's popularity other than crowd reaction? The rest is all subjective.