The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
what does that even mean? I know you're retarded and not good with math so let's do this quickly. I've been on here for 11 years. I average 35 posts a day. Most of my posts are a sentence or two or a smiley. I post from work also.

Sorry that you don't have a job where you can do that :manny: :mjlol:

It means the fact you think posting a pic of some random that you claimed messaged you and you don’t even know will be backtraced to you is some paranoid online shyt. :pachaha: But let’s be real it didn’t happen. :duck: Because now that you mentioned it. Let’s be real. You don’t leave your house. All you do is post on the coli and watch wrestling 7 days a week. So how can you have time to do anything let alone interact with a bytch. Let me guess you at work right now huh?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It means the fact you think posting a pic of some random that you claimed messaged you and you don’t even know will be backtraced to you is some paranoid online shyt. :pachaha: But let’s be real it didn’t happen. :duck: Because now that you mentioned it. Let’s be real. You don’t leave your house. All you do is post on the coli and watch wrestling 7 days a week. So how can you have time to do anything let alone interact with a bytch. Let me guess you at work right now huh?

Wrestling isn't even on 7 days a week :mjlol: The fact that you're so invested in what I do is hilarious to me. I have 5000 posts in the boiler room thread in Higher Learning alone. That's 5000 posts in one thread. Most of my posts are in live game threads on the 49ers or the Celtics. But again you're not very bright or good with math :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wrestling isn't even on 7 days a week :mjlol: The fact that you're so invested in what I do is hilarious to me. I have 5000 posts in the boiler room thread in Higher Learning alone. That's 5000 posts in one thread. Most of my posts are in live game threads on the 49ers or the Celtics. But again you're not very bright or good with math :manny:

Between the three companies and overseas shyt it might as well be. And your ass sitting there watching all of it. 143k. 5k isn’t even 3% of your overall total so idk what point you are even trying to make. Just for shyts n giggles I checked your history(which is just a click of a button) and you’ve been posting non stop on the hour since 10am. And I guarantee that’s daily. No sports on buddy. Oh i forgot you must be still at work. :mjlol: You don’t post her cause she doesn’t exist. How you have time to do anything outside posting and wrestling? Damn I love randomly pulling your card :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Between the three companies and overseas shyt it might as well be. And your ass sitting there watching all of it. 143k. 5k isn’t even 3% of your overall total so idk what point you are even trying to make. Just for shyts n giggles I checked your history(which is just a click of a button) and you’ve been posting non stop on the hour since 10am. And I guarantee that’s daily. No sports on buddy. Oh i forgot you must be still at work. :mjlol: You don’t post her cause she doesn’t exist. How you have time to do anything outside posting and wrestling? Damn I love randomly pulling your card :banderas:

You aren't "pulling" shyt, you're just a pathetic and angry individual :mjlol: I don't post on tik tok, or Twitter or reddit. I post on here. I post from my phone. You're acting like people have to be behind their desktop to be logged on. What year is it? Who even sits at a desktop.

If I don't "leave the house" as you say, how would I afford electricity or the internet that I'm using? How would I afford cable? How would I afford to watch this shyt on Peacock? You didn't think it through but how could you, you aren't intelligent. LOL.