Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I bet it was Spears driving the car. He likely gets involved next week since its No DQ.
what if... hear me out.
what if, instead of getting involved next week because it's no DQ,
instead
Spears gets involved in his local community on the ground level doing hands-on public service that takes him away from the ring for a long time but is fulfilling work that makes him really feel like he's making a difference and doing so away from the ring entirely and maybe he possibly is never on NXT again.

Wouldn't that be great for his local community?
Do it for the local community, Spears.
Think of your local community.

Leave.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I bet it was Spears driving the car. He likely gets involved next week since its No DQ.

Yeah probably.

This just felt weird because there was so many people hanging out in the NXT parking lot, I was waiting for Briggs to get ran over after Jensen pulled out or someone in the background to get stabbed or something :pachaha:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah probably.

This just felt weird because there was so many people hanging out in the NXT parking lot, I was waiting for Briggs to get ran over after Jensen pulled out or someone in the background to get stabbed or something :pachaha:
That was last week when Damon Kemp got trunked. The Parking Lot skips a week if it gets a sacrifice. :demonic: