Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So now Danielson is only an "AEW wrestler" :mjlol: He's been wrestling for 30 years retard.

I'll end this only because Trick won the title and that should be what we are talking about.... but you are a bytch trying to turn this into a stan war :manny:

Probably mad because Trick winning means it goes against your anti-Triple H narrative.... :mjlol:
What the fukk does HHH have to do with Trick winning? You really turned dummy tonight didn't you? Trick won and the immediate response was "They copied Danielson vs Osprey", btw that's where the AEW narrative comes into play. All you had to do was congratulate Trick on the win.:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What the fukk does HHH have to do with Trick winning? You really turned dummy tonight didn't you? Trick won and the immediate response was "They copied Danielson vs Osprey", btw that's where the AEW narrative comes into play. All you had to do was congratulate Trick on the win.:bryan:

You just can't let it go that you were wrong huh :russ: Point out where I specifically said they "copied" that particular match. That was another poster you fukking idiot :mjlol:

I was talking specifically about how Danielson has done the corner anime duel with his running knee for years.... and that's not some "stan shyt" to comment about one of the greatest wrestlers of this generation.

But now he's in AEW so you hate him? fukking dumb :mjlol: But anyway....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
WTF is being booked next week? Is The Rock coming for the NA title or something? :dahell:

I think @CBoz has the matches in the OP but next week it's Lola Vice with Shayna in her corner vs. Natalya with Petrovic in her corner in an "NXT UNDERGROUND" Match...

I believe the tag titles are also on the line next week.