Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
HBK when HHH tries to convince him that Final Testament should dominate NXT.
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Trick & Ilja literally recreated their Vengeance Day ending with Trick now getting the better of Ilja, and people are really trying to say they copied AEW. :mjlol:

Danielson has been doing it for years with the running knee..... whether it's to beat a spear, Reigns Superman punch, etc.... Why can't you give the man his due?

Stop trying to turn this into some weird stan shyt :mjlol: Bryan was doing it in WWE too..

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Danielson has been doing it for years with the running knee..... whether it's to beat a spear, Reigns Superman punch, etc.... Why can't you give the man his due?

Stop trying to turn this into some weird stan shyt :mjlol: Bryan was doing it in WWE too..
Y'all were the ones trying to tie this in with AEW, and now that the narrative doesn't fit you're acting like we started it.:pachaha:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
But first.... @Rell84shots wanted to start some shyt so now we have to finish it. Point to where I said anything about "AEW" and then we can talk about NXT again. This is the problem with y'all and these stan wars.... it's making y'all mentally ill. I'm waiting :mjgrin:
Just end it or take it to a DM or the stan threads.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But first.... @Rell84shots wanted to start some shyt so now we have to finish it. Point to where I said anything about "AEW" and then we can talk about NXT again. This is the problem with y'all and these stan wars.... it's making y'all mentally ill. I'm waiting :mjgrin:
Bruh stop it. You tried to shoehorn a AEW wrestler into a WWE topic and it backfired, so now you're playing dumb by saying you didn't mention AEW.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bruh stop it. You tried to shoehorn a AEW wrestler

So now Danielson is only an "AEW wrestler" :mjlol: He's been wrestling for 30 years retard.

I'll end this only because Trick won the title and that should be what we are talking about.... but you are a bytch trying to turn this into a stan war :manny:

Probably mad because Trick winning means it goes against your anti-Triple H narrative.... :mjlol: