CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That's a ridiculously hard spot man :francis:
Yeah something like that has way too much momentum. It has to be perfect and even if Randy got a bit of it, I still think Evans would have landed on his side. It's always best to layout when taking an RKO.

I wonder if they practiced it before the show?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
They packed the chairs too close together on the floor…was super uncomfortable and impossible to see…I ended up standing in the aisle the whole night…2nd level was definitely the way to go….i missed what happened on the botched RKO, but figured something went wrong cause the match ended with the most vanilla RKO I ever saw

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Heard oba lost
.does this mean oba gonna come at Tony and kill him next week or he is going to the main event scene
I gotta imagine he goes up to the main event. What challengers does Trick even have at this point? The men’s division is way weaker than the women imo

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They packed the chairs too close together on the floor…was super uncomfortable and impossible to see…I ended up standing in the aisle the whole night…2nd level was definitely the way to go….i missed what happened on the botched RKO, but figured something went wrong cause the match ended with the most vanilla RKO I ever saw
Je'Von had too much momentum from his corkscrew move and Randy mistimed it just a tad. It was something that was very difficult to pull off.

Just scroll up and check out the posts of the video.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What’s the endgame for Guilia/Steph vs CJ/Roxy? Who comes out taking the title off Roxy?

Feel like this is just setting itself up for a mess because you have 2 big signings stuck in the middle and the Roxy/CJ feud brewing. Do they just have CJ cost Roxy the title and they feud without a belt?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
GZZDBWOasAIzCCH

Does this chick wrestle in NXT or is she strictly level up cause she might be gone soon :pachaha:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I gotta imagine he goes up to the main event. What challengers does Trick even have at this point? The men’s division is way weaker than the women imo
Well as it stands now at Halloween Havoc its going to be either Wes Lee, Je'Von Evans or Ethan Page.

Last edited: