NWA Cast Weighs in on Controversial Casting Call

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Of course they didn't follow this casting. They were dragged from to hell and back. They'd be imbeciles to go through with this casting. As for your asinine repeated statement how many of the women in the film represented actual people, and weren't extras? From what I heard there weren't many, so your assertion that they were casting for a specific person is trash. Also, many of the male actors that they chose to play looked NOTHING like many of the actual people that they played.

Okay, you just need to be quiet now.

They did a great job of casting for the main characters, not just the group.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely. That casting call was a PR nightmare. The casting agency apologized and everything. I actually witnessed the outrage in real time. This isn't some new thing. This happened last year.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :dead: :dead:

Daps
As a dark skinned woman, it honestly gets to the point were you really don't give an f about dudes and their preferences. I know I've personally become numb to some of the requirements that men have as far as skin tone. Just speaking for myself. I've never looked at someone and said " your handsome, but only if you were a little lighter."
You just have to like who likes you and not worry about the rest.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
you have no rebuttal because you're wrong .
Not quite. Most of what you've said to me can be easily debunked with critical thinking if not common sense. The black girls requested in 'A' are probably lightskinned with european facial features since they're the ones specifically requested in 'B'...it wouldn't make sense to mention skintone otherwise since it's understood to be a hierarchy from A to D.

I just don't feel it necessary to teach this to a so-called 'woke black man' on a message board on a friday night.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not quite. Most of what you've said to me can be easily debunked with critical thinking if not common sense. The black girls requested in 'A' are probably lightskinned with european facial features

:laff: immediately with pure speculation. by your logic, if they were looking for "B-types," they would have just requested them as well

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
:laff: immediately with pure speculation. by your logic, if they were looking for "B-types," they would have just requested them as well
Again, critical thinkers (or people with nonbiased common sense) can see that there's a hierarchy of perceived attractiveness on the casting call itself from TOP to BOTTOM. But you have to use your brain to understand that.

or you do understand that and just wanna win a forum debate which is why you cropped out the rest of my sentence.

The fukking coli....im out

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, critical thinkers (or people with nonbiased common sense) can see that there's a hierarchy of perceived attractiveness on the casting call itself from TOP to BOTTOM. But you have to use your brain to understand that.

or you do understand that and just wanna win a forum debate which is why you cropped out the rest of my sentence.

The fukking coli....im out
aka "i'm pulling shyt out of my ass and presenting it as fact"

all i see in the so called hierarchy is black women being requested at the top and bottom of the food chain.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
how can anyone not realize the obvious :mjpls: vibes?
with that, fukk that casting call
shyt like that just makes media easier to digest for white people and shallow minded black people anyway

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
What :mjpls: vibes?

The casting call crap didn't happen in the movie, so what vibes?
the :mjpls: vibes from the casting call itself
"yeah lets get some fat ugly dark skinned women to sit around and look ghetto and then show them moving up to hot high yellow and non black and the rare acceptable dark skinned weaved out women to show how they moved up" :mjlol: