"Numbers-wise, I'm out of here, you not fukkin' creepin' up"

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Kendrick been outselling Drake everytime he tried to have a more commercial sound :manny:

Been known Kendrick can outperform Drake with ease when he wants to :manny:
Weird since Drake destroys him in every single category when it comes to numbers overall and it’s not even close by a little

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All this proves is that Kendrick can sell more records than Drake when he feels like it. I said the same thing with 'Damn.' Kendrick was like "ok, I can release a more "mainstream" sound if you want" and Kenny was outselling Drake by a wide margin that year....

Then Kendrick went and did his own thing again.

"Not like Us" was recorded in one day...

Drake has tents of writers scouring the earth for new sounds to try to get a new hit and Kenny does what they do in 24 hours. :manny:

There's levels... Kendrick is rich as fukk and content to do as he pleases, he doesn't have a Lucian that's making him release new music every month.
Kendrick been outselling Drake everytime he tried to have a more commercial sound :manny:

Been known Kendrick can outperform Drake with ease when he wants to :manny:
Kendrick has never out sold drake once in his entire career. Why yall in here lying and making up shyt for :dwillhuh:

this is such an odd thing to lie about :dwillhuh:

Drake - 170 million album sales (debut album 2010)
Kendrick Lamar - 35 million album sales (debut album 2011)

it aint even close :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Damn Drake dikkriders are some real certified bytchmade losers. I haven’t been commenting on this shyt in a while. Meanwhile, these same familiar clowns still be coming in a thread about Kendrick Lamar and still want to talk about sales and other lame shyt that doesn’t really matter. Take y’all bytch ass outside :scust:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Lmao so we ignoring that Drake had been the most streamed artist of the year before the beef and after the beef even with Kenny having a record breaking song? Cool so I guess when Drake goes back up over Kenny then we going to say he won I guess ?
You probably also have to take into consideration that Kendrick pops up every couple of years like the Olympics, while Drake is out there 24/7 due to his 720 deal.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
The embassy bout to get flooded too, it’s only a matter of time

a56.gif
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: