"Numbers-wise, I'm out of here, you not fukkin' creepin' up"

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
No answer huh?
Again, I am not making any predictions on the future you are. I'm living in the moment. lol
only a couple thousand more streams really isnt much to crow about considering the sucess of not like us

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenny stans.

Stop the nonsensical dikkriding threads.

Drake been doing these numbers for well over a decade, going on a decade and a half.

Eminem been doing these numbers for 30 years..

Kendrick got here literally yesterday, off the strength of DISS records, controversy, and mass hysteria. They are not the same. He's not in the same category as Drake, who got here off of pure music - Not controvery and diss songs. And it is not as impressive as Drakes long run of these numbers Consistently for a decade and a half.

Bots Like Us :mjlol:
I can’t imagine what you are going through right now :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All this proves is that Kendrick can sell more records than Drake when he feels like it. I said the same thing with 'Damn.' Kendrick was like "ok, I can release a more "mainstream" sound if you want" and Kenny was outselling Drake by a wide margin that year....

Then Kendrick went and did his own thing again.

"Not like Us" was recorded in one day...

Drake has tents of writers scouring the earth for new sounds to try to get a new hit and Kenny does what they do in 24 hours. :manny:

There's levels... Kendrick is rich as fukk and content to do as he pleases, he doesn't have a Lucian that's making him release new music every month.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
keep this energy when we see the stats after a full year

Lmao so we ignoring that Drake had been the most streamed artist of the year before the beef and after the beef even with Kenny having a record breaking song? Cool so I guess when Drake goes back up over Kenny then we going to say he won I guess ?

Kenny stans.

Stop the nonsensical dikkriding threads.

Drake been doing these numbers for well over a decade, going on a decade and a half.

Eminem been doing these numbers for 30 years..

Kendrick got here literally yesterday, off the strength of DISS records, controversy, and mass hysteria. They are not the same. He's not in the same category as Drake, who got here off of pure music - Not controvery and diss songs. And it is not as impressive as Drakes long run of these numbers Consistently for a decade and a half.

Bots Like Us :mjlol:

When did any of this happen?

1nhqil.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
The only reason people are talkin sales is cause Drake stans used "sales" in arguments for years about how trash his fukking music is :mjlol:

They can't take it, it's hilarious. They know the boy doesn't measure up when it comes to bars and overall talent so they cling to these superficial ass numbers, that are probably inflated and manipulated to being with.

These mfs got Drake's dikk so far down their throat that they can't see Kendrick BEEN capable of putting up these numbers.