"Numbers-wise, I'm out of here, you not fukkin' creepin' up"

derro13

All Star
Daps
Kendrick was always up there numbers wise. Some of his albums outsold Drake's the same year they dropped together.
He still has the best selling rap tour as far as SOLO artists

So not surprising :yeshrug:

And Billboard already said his streaming performance was always more impressive than Drake's considering he had 200 less songs in his catalogue.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lmao so we ignoring that Drake had been the most streamed artist of the year before the beef and after the beef even with Kenny having a record breaking song? Cool so I guess when Drake goes back up over Kenny then we going to say he won I guess ?
Sure, if that happens. But you're gonna have to wait. Let niqqaz enjoy the current status quo like you did prior to the beef. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Kenny stans.

Stop the nonsensical dikkriding threads.

Drake been doing these numbers for well over a decade, going on a decade and a half.

Eminem been doing these numbers for 30 years..

Kendrick got here literally yesterday, off the strength of DISS records, controversy, and mass hysteria. They are not the same. He's not in the same category as Drake, who got here off of pure music - Not controvery and diss songs. And it is not as impressive as Drakes long run of these numbers Consistently for a decade and a half.

Bots Like Us :mjlol:
He changed the order of thing with a few songs. I think it's impressive. lol

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Bad year for Drake

The embassy bout to get flooded too, it’s only a matter of time

a56.gif

derro13

All Star
Daps
Lmao so we ignoring that Drake had been the most streamed artist of the year before the beef and after the beef even with Kenny having a record breaking song? Cool so I guess when Drake goes back up over Kenny then we going to say he won I guess ?
So we ignoring Billboard saying Kendrick streams always were more impressive? Drake being the most streamed artist was mostly due to him having very long albums and over 300 songs on these platforms.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
"Always" except for right now you mean. lol
We shall see he has released some collab songs since the beef and he isn't providing the usual stimulus. Why do you think that is?
he has the biggest hit and moment of his carreer and he barely beats drake for ONE month out of 12 and we acting like this is the new normal :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Kendrick was always up there numbers wise. Some of his albums outsold Drake's the same year they dropped together.
He still has the best selling rap tour as far as SOLO artists

So not surprising :yeshrug:

And Billboard already said his streaming performance was always more impressive than Drake's considering he had 200 less songs in his catalogue.
When did any of this happen?