Nubian Queen Halsey Opens Up About Being A ‘White-Passing’ Black Woman

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
There is no such thing as "biracial". That assumes these random categories we made and called "race" are actually real. Since race isn't actually real and is only a social construct, there can be no such thing as "biracial". There can only be black or white. The only race that is biologically legit is the human race.

The categories of black and white are social constructs based on phenotype. This chick is white because that is what she looks like and how society treats her. The fact her father is black is nice and if she wants to identify as black, I would accept her as a black woman. But race is not something we can control. Its not something that is genetic. Or something that can be passed down. Its simply a social construct and the society we live in determines what race we are.
This has to be one of the best posts you've ever posted.
Rep

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
There is no such thing as "biracial". That assumes these random categories we made and called "race" are actually real. Since race isn't actually real and is only a social construct, there can be no such thing as "biracial". There can only be black or white. The only race that is biologically legit is the human race.

The categories of black and white are social constructs based on phenotype. This chick is white because that is what she looks like and how society treats her. The fact her father is black is nice and if she wants to identify as black, I would accept her as a black woman. But race is not something we can control. Its not something that is genetic. Or something that can be passed down. Its simply a social construct and the society we live in determines what race we are.

I been saying this social construct shyt since sohh, and nikkas neg rep me and shyt... there are more genetic differences between black people, then their are between a group of blacks and a group of whites... therefore race as we understand it, is not a real thing... just a construct as you are saying

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
so barack is the first biracial president... not the first black one...

lets stop dividing each other up - race is a social construct anyways... her dad is clearly black, white people wont accept her fully, we should.

She has a white fanbase, fukks white men and no one knew she was biracial until she mentioned it. She'll be ok in the white community as she has been all her life.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
her dad

C4gsYfPUoAAaeI6.jpg

sidebar: here she look like she finna sing "I Love The Nightlife".

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Yall nikkas need to stop with all this cacamatics and tricknology. That's how these motherfukkers keep getting one over on us.

If it LOOK like a cac, and ACT like a cac,
It's a damn cac.

If it look like a nikka, and act like a cac,
It's a c00n.

And if it look like a cac, but act like a nikka,
It's a wigger.

This shyt aint rocket science :martin:

:laff::laff: This is true tho but the delivery is funny AF

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852

:dead: She's doing the Zoe Kravitz Shtick. Talk about how she's woke & identifies with her blackness now, but all you ever see her do is date & hang out with cac dudes.

Interesting too b/c John Mayer in a Playboy interview said his dikk was David Duke when it came to Black women yet there she is chumming up with him. The jokes write themselves at this point. She ain't Black.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETA: From the Playboy interview:

PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don't think I open myself to it. My dikk is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a fukkin' David Duke cock. I'm going to start dating separately from my dikk.

PLAYBOY: Let's put some names out there. Let's get specific.

MAYER: I always thought Holly Robinson Peete was gorgeous. Every white dude loved Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And Kerry Washington. She's superhot, and she's also white-girl crazy. Kerry Washington would break your heart like a white girl. Just all of a sudden she'd be like, "Yeah, I sucked his dikk. Whatever." And you'd be like, "What? We weren't talking about that." That's what "Heartbreak Warfare" is all about, when a girl uses jealousy as a tactic.