Nubian Queen Halsey Opens Up About Being A ‘White-Passing’ Black Woman

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
so barack is the first biracial president... not the first black one...

lets stop dividing each other up - race is a social construct anyways... her dad is clearly black, white people wont accept her fully, we should.
That tells me other races are not trying to dilute their gene pool
We could learn something from that, but whatever, carry on.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
She's as black if not blacker than them white Latinos y'all try to claim as black or other.

She's other. If white Latinos can moonlight as Persons of color she can too.
She can claim POC, she just ain't black.
Can you imagine the pure evil her and Logic hear white people unwittingly say about their people in their presence all the time :wow:?
And what do they do about it? :mjpls:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
That tells me other races are not trying to dilute their gene pool
We could learn something from that, but whatever, carry on.

diluting gene pools?

This is exactly the type of ignorant answer that creates divisiveness - and im not calling this ignorant because i disagree with your stance.

It's ignorant because you believe race is a genetically/scientifically verifiable concept - it isnt... so this being said our acceptance of this girl as a black woman is completely subjective, and i think we can come up with better standards than who her fanbase is and who she fukks.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't give a fukk what you go by. And the funny looking bytch is White. You're welcome for the neg. More to come. Now I see why people can stand your ass.
Now, you just went personal. Get a grip and take a different viewpoint. Also, take a science class. Not my fault you are remedial.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
She added that she’s proud of her identity, but still experiences “racial blips” from time to time, like “white boys in my life asking me why my nipples are brown.”
:shaq:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You're a lopsided head thirsty virgin c00n. No one gives a fukk what you think breh; especially not me.

Do you know what "c00n" means. You can disagree, but you attacked my character. I've volunteered for Black orgs,s o I'm definately not a c00n.

Better yet, ban bet :shaq: If you find something c00nish that I said I'll have my account banned. However, if ya lyin :ufdup:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Do you know what "c00n" means. You can disagree, but you attacked my character. I've volunteered for Black orgs,s o I'm definately not a c00n.

Better yet, ban bet :shaq: If you find something c00nish that I said I'll have my account banned. However, if ya lyin :ufdup:

Didn't read. Don't care. Get bent.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I know black people who look just as light as her and claim up and down they are black. Only internet weirdos say otherwise who people should consider THEMSELVES as.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so barack is the first biracial president... not the first black one...

lets stop dividing each other up - race is a social construct anyways... her dad is clearly black, white people wont accept her fully, we should.
yes, he is. we've yet to have a true black president.

and i wish black ppl would stop judging their own tribe off how white people feel--its disgusting.

as for the bolded, you all inclusive garbage collectors will never learn. "well white people threw her out, we should cherish her" ass nikkas

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
her dad

C4gsYfPUoAAaeI6.jpg

Dad looks like a Key & Peele biracial himself.

She's lucky if she has 20% SSA dna.