Nubian Queen Halsey Opens Up About Being A ‘White-Passing’ Black Woman

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:mjlol: Here we go with "I got a cousin that look like this, who fully black" black folks rushing to :cape:, even tho the biracial broad aint do shyt for us.
All the usual suspects are all over this thread

"When she dyes her hair black.. her blackness comes out. she looks more like us"

:pachaha:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
its how you respond to people who have marginalized your people for hundreds of years - not with hate but with love.
:mjlol: arabs dont do that, asians don't do that, white people def not with the shyts, i don't see the reason why we should unless she riding for black people like kaepernick. shyt even that rachel dolazen chick or whatever had a leg up on her (not condoning just saying:hubie:)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at people using genetics as the basis of race. Race is a social contstruct. If someone gives a police description of someone Barack's skin color, you think they're going to say mixed??? No they're gonna say light skinned black or hispanic male.
you're right. judging race off how we'd give police descriptions is much better

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
I got light-skin cousins and none of them look like CACS. :mjlol:
:dead: Exactly. Folks need to ask where that cac baby come from if you got "black" cousins looking like this broad

All the usual suspects are all over this thread

"When she dyes her hair black.. her blackness comes out. she looks more like us"

:pachaha:
:dead: The bullshyt breh. Cac mom, and pops mixed himself but if she keeps her hair black she look black. :heh: That broad look Hispanic if anything. Muthafukkas just lying claim to anything. Who next, Katy Perry?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Two black parents will never produce a white passing child.

:usure:

baby1.jpg

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I think you are mistaken......have you seen his wife? Cause his wife and this young lady look NOTHING alike.

They are about as similar as oprah and cardi b in appearance.
Who said anything about wife....I am talking about the women he been cheating on his wife with all over the world.... do ya googles... its well known

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'm just intrigued that there's a thread this long about Halsey on here.

Also, for some reason, I automatically assumed she was from the UK. :dwillhuh:

fukk, through Googling based on that assumption, I just found out the singer BANKS isn't from the UK either. Maybe, I've just been assuming that any new female singer with a single name was English because of Adele and Lorde. :ohhh:

Wait. Lorde's from New Zealand. :snoop:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
yes, he is. we've yet to have a true black president.

and i wish black ppl would stop judging their own tribe off how white people feel--its disgusting.

as for the bolded, you all inclusive garbage collectors will never learn. "well white people threw her out, we should cherish her" ass nikkas

i really feel like you're a lost soul brother